Chapter 62

To be honest, compared to the date with Jasmine, I couldn't actually think about how a date could be better. In the morning I had a fun date with a girl named Lisa. She was nice enough and had the cutest laugh. She was very interested in me too but kept asking me a question before realising I couldn't answer, so she'd then answer questions herself, which was adorable.

In the afternoon, I was sitting by the kings mountain and I was sitting on the railing, looking sideways and I let out a small breath as I then saw a car and I looked at it, waiting to see whom would walk out. I then saw that it was Olivia with her long blonde hair in a high pony tail. I looked at the time and she was about three minutes late again. But, as I saw her walking out, I couldn't help but smile. She walked up to me with a huge smile.

I pointed to her ankle right away and held up my thumb. She looked down and back up at me. "Yes it's better now compared to the group dates." She said giggling as she walked up to me and she put her arms around my neck and hugged me. I put my arms around her and held her a bit tighter than normal, as I just felt like I had to. She leaned back and looked at me with those darning brown eyes. "Hello, My king." She said with a shy smile and I smiled back at her as I gave her a nod. I then pointed towards the top of the mountain and she turned her head. "We're going up there?" She said her eyes wide and I nodded and she frowned. "Do you want me to die?" She said with a bit of sad eyes and I frowned looking at her as she then pointed to her ankle. "I'm a bit clumsy remember." She joked and I giggled looking at her as I still had my arms around her waist. I pointed towards my back and she looked behind me, but I then touched my back. "I can go on your back?" She said and I nodded. "Are you sure? I'm not light?" I scoffed as I turned around and she then jumped on my back. She put her legs around my waist although it didn't fit that well, and her arms around my neck. I put my hands under her leg for a second and threw her up a bit, making her giggle. I smiled as I walked as I then saw her hand moving and I turned my head; she was saying 'hi'. I looked sideways at her with a bit of confusion.

"I learning sign language. Not good." She signed and I stared at it for a second my eyes widened and I looked at her. I then signed back 'Why?" She said out loud what I signed.

"Because I want to be able to communicate with you. I asked my coach to get some books to learn it and she asked the head of security Dave or something and it was ok? So I've been learning." She explained and I nodded slowly. "Can you help me a bit though, I'm not the best?"

"When we're on the mountain." I signed back and she said. "When we top?" She said confused and I giggled at that as I looked at her and I pointed towards the top of the mountain ahead. "Ooo right. When you're not walking." She said and I nodded as I held up one finger and I grabbed something out of the bag that I had in front of me, it was my booklet with questions and I handed it to her. She looked at it and she giggled.

"The first question, how are you?" She said in my ear, her voice being so beautiful. "I'm good. My foot is better. I've been learning sign language and I'm really enjoying myself. How are you? Am I not too heavy for you. If I am, I was sort of joking with not being able to walk and stuff, I can walk?" She said and I held onto her tighter. "That's a no then." She joked and I smiled as she went to the next slide. "What do you remember about your life before?" She said. "I'm going to skip that one until we're seated." She said casually and she then for the next half hour during the hike up talked about everything and nothing on the cards. I loved hearing things about her, I loved hearing her thoughts and her voice was so great.

We arrived at the top and she gasped as I then had to climb up a bit. "You're like a monkey." She said giggling and I giggled a bit too as I then pointed towards Gotar and I spelled 'Gotar' for her and she nodded.

"That's Gotar. Is that Bursta then?" She said and I nodded looking at her and she stared at me with a small smile as I then pointed to some other places before we went and sat down. I dropped her first on her back, making her laugh. I then went and sat in front of her. I then grabbed the booklet of questions and pointed towards the one about the time before the process. I then poured some drinks in.