Chapter 19

Christian P.O.V

"How did it go?" I asked Papa, four hours after we had landed. I was standing by the stairs of the airplane, with my hair freshly washed and my body blood free. I had spend the past four hours flaying three guys and it felt insane, orgasmic almost. It really was the best feeling in the world.

"Good. She's still here and wants to stay. She was polite and followed the rules." Papa said and I nodded looking at him with a smile on my face. "She's a good one son."

"She really is." I confirmed with a smile on my face. "I'll see you tonight for dinner?"

"Yes. You two have fun. She has clearance for B1 by the way." He said and I frowned. "She asked if she could see Gotar prison, but not the scary kinglike things." He joked and I giggled looking at him and nodded. "So you can take her through the prison if you want."

"Sounds great." I said and he nodded as I gave his hand another shake as I walked up.

"Where is Daniel?" I asked curiously.

"He left about two hours ago." She replied casually and I nodded at that.

"How was it?" I asked as I leaned against the door of the plane.

"It was ok. He asked personal questions and debriefed me on the security protocols and stuff like that. It was good." She said and I nodded slowly looking at her as I held out my hand.

"Your stuff has already been brought to your room. I first want to show you Gotar prison, then a bit of Gotar City, where we'll lunch somewhere, before I show you the rest. Tonight we have a dinner with Papa, Daniel and Rose."

"Sounds great." She confirmed and I smiled looking at her as she stood up. "So, can I see the country now?" She demanded and I laughed and nodded as I walked towards the entrance, which was facing the fall of the mountain and the rest of the country. There were no clouds to be seen in the sky, so you could see loads.

She went and stood next to me and I looked at her instead of the view. Her eyes widened as she took in Brusta mountain on the right, and the rest of the country. "Wow." She whispered softly.

"Is it better or worse than you imagined?" I asked and she looked at me with the biggest smile ever.

"Way better." She confirmed and I showed her a huge smile. "Let's go explore." She said and I nodded as we walked down the stairs and she walked towards the edge and stared as far as she could see. The excitement just radiated off of her, making me giggle a bit. I watched her take everything in and I gave her the time she needed.

"Where is the castle?" She asked. "Which city?" She replied "Like the castle where everyone lives?"

"We have a castle in every major city." I said pointing behind me and she looked away from my face and her eyes widened as she saw the big grey building on top of the mountain. It was one of the most beautiful castles in our country in my opinion.

"And where is the prison?" She asked confused looking around and I pointed towards the building that was there. "That's small."

"Come with me." I said with a small smile as I held out my hand and she took it excited as I walked towards the entrance, typing in a code and we arrived at the elevator that was here and I pressed the button of the 'ground floor'. She frowned.

"We can't go up?" She said confused and I giggled as the elevator then went down. "O. Down. Right. O my god, wait are we in the mountain?" She said shocked and I giggled slightly looking at her.

"Yes." I confirmed and she nodded slowly. "Gotar Mountain love." I explained to her and she nodded as the elevator opened and she looked around, turning around while she did it. She looked up and saw the floors we had just passed, as it was open here. You saw all the administrative buildings and some floors as well.