Chapter 28

"You ready Chris?" Zara asked as she was standing by my dorm room door. I turned my head and looked at her with a raised eyebrow. I was only wearing a pair of my underwear.

"Do I look ready?" I replied casually and she giggled and shook her head. "Sorry. I just got off the shift." I said as I put on a pair of pants and a simple shirt. "I packed everything yesterday. My suit will be sent to Carrie's dorm tomorrow morning. I'm staying at hers. I told you that right?"

"You did. A billion times." She said and I giggled looking at her as I grabbed my weekend bag. I walked past Erica's dorm and I opened the door and she was undressing as well; we had had the same shift.

"I'll see you after the weekend yes?" I said and she nodded as she walked up to me and gave me a peck.

"Love your face." She said and I giggled looking at her. "And I'll be watching and cheering you and your beautiful butts on."

"Thnak you love." I said with a huge smile.

"And when you get back, I'll give you my birthday present ok!" She said excited and I giggled looking at her and nodded as Zara was sighing dramatically making me laugh. I wanted to walk away "CHRIS" She then shouted and I looked at her and Erica gave me a raised eyebrow. "Happy 18th birthday."

"Thank you love." I said with a huge smile on my face. I walked out of the dorm house and over towards the car that was waiting for us.

For the past weeks we had had loads of tests and exams and also internships. It was a very busy past weeks. We were going to have our internships throughout the whole summer. We didn't have to do it, but we as a group decided to do so. Although I did take 18 days off to go to Locatlie, which the hospital thankfully allowed.

"How are you going to do it again?" Zara asked an hour later as we were in the air and I raised my eyebrow; I had told her a billion times already. "Finneee." She said and I giggled as we talked about cases I had seen in the past couple of hours and she discussed her cases. I did a short power nap as well and after a while she woke me up.

"We landed." Zara said and I nodded looking at her as we walked out of the airplane and I looked at Zara and Zara back at me. There were two cars waiting. "I'll pick you up tomorrow ok? " She said and I nodded with a huge smile on my face. The car drove me through the city before arriving at the dorms here. The secret security guards of Carrie were waiting for me.

"She went out last night to celebrate it. Has a shift tomorrow evening in the hospital." The security guard stated. "She's currently in bed, just off the phone with your father." He said and I nodded as I handed him the bag and he handed me the large balloons. I giggled as I then arrived in front of her dorm room and I let out a small breath as the security guard went towards his room.

I knocked on the door and she didn't respond at first. I then knocked again but this time harder.

"YEAH YEAH I'M COMING. CALM YOUR TITS WHOMEVER YOU ARE" She shouted. "I'M NOT WEARING THE HEARING AID. JUST FELT THE VIBRATIONS" She added and I bit my lip trying to hold my laughter as the door opened and I knew she only saw the balloons. I then moved the balloons to the side and she saw me and her eyes went wide and I smiled very widely.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY." I Screamed and she looked at me and her eyes were still wide before she literally screamed at the top of her lungs and jumped into my arms. I burst out into laughter as I walked into the room, closing it with my leg as she was still screaming in my ear; but I didn't mind.

"What are you doing here? What? HOW?" She shouted. "Did father know about this? That's why he was being so weird wasn't he. I'm shouting right? Let me put in my hearing aid." She said.