Chapter 30

I felt a pain course through my arm and I looked down and I kept my head down. I could hear Bella's breathing going rapidly meaning she was hurt. I felt my shirt become wet.

"Are you hit?" I whispered as we heard screaming and shooting behind us.

"Yes. Near heart." She whispered softly and suddenly I heard a voice yelling 'LEFT NOW' and I realised that was meant for me.

"Do you trust me?" I said sitting up now, covering her face, my back facing the audience, not knowing what was going on.

"Yes." She stammered and I grabbed her in my arms and I ran to the left, a bullet hitting my arm again and I screamed in pain, but I ignored the pain as I kept running, Two security guards of mine in front of me and two behind me. The door got smashed open and we arrived at a place with a Limo and I put Bella in it right away and jumped in after her.

"Where to?" The driver asked.

"Safe house now. Doctors are there." Dave said. "Sir, you're hurt!" He yelled to me but I ignored him as I took off Bella's mask and I saw Ana's face white and tears streaming down her face, blood coming out of her mouth. I then looked at her shirt, but it was black so I didn't know what was happening. I ripped open her shirt and I saw that a bullet was near her heart.

"No Ana. No. This isn't happening. You're not going to fucking die on me today." I said towards her and blood came out of her mouth as she grabbed my face now.

"Christian." She stammered and I stared at her with my eyes wide. "My Christian. My saviour." She said and I shook my head.

"Dave put your hand on the wound, make sure she doesn't lose too much blood. DRIVE FASTER IDIOTS." I yelled. "OR I WILL SEND YOU AND YOUR WHOLE FUCKING FAMILY TO GOTAR TO DEAL WITH MY FUCKING FATHER" I yelled and I saw the fear in their eyes and postures as they then drove faster. "You are not going to die on me Annie. No, you're not. It's ok. It's ok."

"How did you know?" She said putting her hand on my face. "Locatlie behind it?" She said with a sad voice. I shook my head right away as Dave's phone went.

"It's King Trevor." Dave stammered in fear and I glared at him.

"Pick it up." I snapped at him. "And shut up." I added towards him and I looked at her. "I overheard two guys talking about striking during her performance. I had no idea what it meant. I was then enjoying your amazing performance, you're so talented Annie." I stammered looking at her. "So talented." I said as I put a strand of her hair from her face as her brown eyes looked into mine and I saw pure fear in them, fear of dying. "And then I saw a red dot and I connected the dots. I couldn't let you die on me Annie." I said tears streaming down my face. "You can't die on me. Don't die on me. Not before you've accomplished everything you've ever wanted." I said as I looked at her. "Keep fighting."

"I miss you." She whispered. "Happy birthday."

"I miss you too." I stammered. "WHAT IS THE ETA?" I yelled at the guys now, my whole body shaking in pain because of the bullet in my arm, but I ignored that.

"Two minutes sir." The driver said in total and utter fear.

"MAKE IT ONE." I snapped at him. "Annie. It's ok. We're almost at the safe house. They have medical equipment there. They're going to save you. You're going to be all right ok? You've got such a long life ahead of you."

"I do. Travis loves me." She said as she looked at me. "Moving in together." She said.

"You're moving in together with Travis. That's great. He's a great guy I think? I don't know him but he sounds amazing if he is with you, because you're amazing." I said looking at her and she wiped a tear from my face.