Chapter 95

"Hey son. How are you?" Dad said and Luther nodded slowly looking at him.

"Can you get mum and father please? Christian, Daniel and I want to discuss something with you. We aren't in a private setting by the way so we can't speak completely openly, but I will explain that later." Luther said and dad stared at him for a second and blinked and nodded.

"Of course. Your mother is at your fathers place right now, first night in forever. But it's- sure." Dad said. "Is it serious or can it wait?" He then added a bit nervously.

"It sadly can't wait dad. It's pretty serious. How about you call me when the three of you are in the meetingroom?" Luther stated and dad nodded as I saw that he climbed out of his bed.

"Sounds good. See you then." Dad said and he hung up.

"I would love a glass of wine please." Luther said. "The white."

"Of course, my king." The waiter said and I looked at Ana whom was staring ahead in total and utter shock. Travis had moved his chair a bit closer to her now and he was rubbing her back.

"Congratulations by the way." I signed to Ana and Ana looked up. "On your wedding."

"Thank you." She signed back at me. "Yeah, we- he wanted to make sure that I wouldn't be alone and it's easier, but also love and all that stuff." She signed. "She seems great"

"She can sign." I confirmed to her.

"I know, I told Ruby how to persuade Dave to do that. It technically isn't allowed you see, but there is a loophole." She signed back and I stared at her for a second and I giggled a bit at that and I shook my head.

"Of course you did. It helped. Thank you for that. Thank you for her." I signed and I saw Olivia blush. Luther and Daniel both had a huge smile on their faces. The friends were all staring at this confused, apart from Travis.

"Thank you for saving my life at the VMA's. Did you get into a lot of shit?" She signed and I giggled and nodded.

"Yeah, Luther yelled at me for five minutes, which was pretty ok. Parents each yelled at me for ten minutes. Carrie yelled and signed through each other for about an hour." I signed and she looked at that for a second and a small smile appeared on her face.

"I'm sure she did. How is she?" Ana signed and I nodded looking at her.

"Crazy as ever." I signed back and she giggled a bit at that. "I haven't seen her loads though. I had one Carrie/Chris day in the three weeks of mental cleansing before the wedding, but that was about it."

"I don't understand some words." Olivia whispered to Daniel.

"They're catching up on Carrie a bit, it's not really that important." Daniel stated and Olivia giggled at that.

"How was she to you?" Ana said to Olivia. "I'm sure it's hard for her that she'll have to share her time with Chris with you?"

"She was ok yeah. They all warned me about Freya, but she was the kindest to me out of all of them. Rose doesn't like me at all, but according to Luther it's because of the Ruby/Heather situation." Olivia said and Ana smiled at that. "Isla was pretty ok I guess. Casual."

"Makes sense" Ana said and the screen then went and Luther picked up and I saw that the three of them were sitting at the table. They were all wearing their pyjama's and they looked tired.

"Hey. We're here." Father said with a yawn and I smiled a bit at that as I looked at Daniel whom winked at me.

"I want to tell you guys something, just know before I tell the first part of this story, that everything is fine; Olivia is totally and completely fine." Luther said and mum frowned at that and I looked at Ana whom stared at us amused, but I saw that she was immensely nervous.