Chapter 21

"This is insane." Erica stated looking around at all the trees that were here and the smaller mountains in the far distance. "What's that?"

"The kings private mountains." I replied casually as Papa was staring at Erica with an amused look on his face. "Up until the mountains is the Royal Family's private territory." I explained and she nodded slowly looking at me. "You are only allowed on it with permission. Schools go there sometimes to hike."

"Makes sense." She confirmed slowly. "Yeah, no makes sense. How large is the castle?"

'I have no idea." Papa said with a small smile. "Too big probably. You two can stay here and enjoy the view for a bit, but I've missed Jules for two weeks, so I'm going inside." Papa said and I giggled a bit looking at him as he walked inside and Rose and Daniel both made puking sounds and Erica frowned at that.

"Those two are obsessed with one another, it's disgusting really. But don't ever say that or say you heard that, because something with disrespecting mum." Daniel said with a wink. "See you two inside." Rose stated casually and I looked at Erica whom was looking at the castle in awe for a bit, processing everything. I let her have her time and she slowly walked forward and I followed her, not interrupting her thoughts.

"You lived here?" She asked in shock as we were close to the castle now and looking up, as it was rather tall.

"Yeah. Brought up here actually." I said calmly and she nodded slowly.

"And you, you never got lost?" She asked and I giggled looking at her and I shook my head. "Where are we going now?"

"Probably to the patio in the middle section." I said and she frowned. "We have a garden inside."

"Of course you do, and a movie theater too right?" She said and I giggled.

"Five." I replied casually.

"Of course. Golf course?"

"Nope, that's over there." I said pointing towards the side. "Along with a rollerskating ring and an ice skating ring. It's for the public as well, unless mum wants to go."

"Of course." She stated and she looked at the castle and she touched it and giggled. "Bowling ring?"

"Yes." I commented.

"Swimming pools?"

"Just the one in whatever the basement it's called. It's about 100 square meters though, so large enough. Has a large slide too and diving boards." I said and she nodded slowly at that. "Large gym as well."

"Of course. What is a castle without a gym?" She said.

"Want to go through the main entrance?" I asked and she nodded slowly as we walked around the castle and she asked what everything was that she saw and I explained it to her, before we got to the front and she saw the large red door and she turned her head to the side.

"I think it's all rather dramatic to be honest. You don't need all this space right?"

"That is correct." I replied casually as I opened the door and she looked into the welcoming hall with her eyes wide, turning around looking up at the high ceilings and I smiled looking at her as I kept walking towards the 'split' as I called it. She stared at me for a couple of seconds and her eyes widened.

"And now? Like what is what?" She asked and I smiled very widely looking at her.

"That staircase goes to papa's private area, that staircase goes to fathers, to dad's, to the family wing." I said pointing to each staircase. "And this door right here leads to the common area."