Chapter 11

Ana P.O.V

I arrived in Prangie, all by myself. My siblings whom studied in the United States, had all left yesterday. This was mainly so that Carrie and Christian could go to Gotar for a day before the 'reunion day' as we always called it. I could've gone with them, just like Luther and Daniel did, but I genuinely didn't want to spend any more time in this country than necessary. Although, it wasn't really this country that I hated. No, I loved this country and the way of living more than anything. It was my mother that was the problem. 

I walked out of the airplane and to no one's surprise, there was nobody waiting for me. I remembered my siblings always being welcomed with open arms by my mother, but she had never ever done that with me. When I did join my siblings in the past, she would await here and give all of them dramatic hugs, and she would give me a short hug. I had accepted it, but I was tired of accepting it to be fair. I didn't know why, maybe I was tired, but I had this horrid feeling that today wouldn't go as well as everyone would expect. Which was mainly because, like I said before, I was tired, and not in the mood for any of moms shit. 

When I arrived at the main area, having walked around the castle, I went towards my bedroom right away and put all my stuff in my room. I took a long shower before I put my hair into a high ponytail. I put on a pair of black loose pants and a simple tank top. I put on a red bomber jacket and some simple socks. I let out a small breath as I looked at the time and I walked down the stairs and just before I arrived at the dining area I heard my mother say something that broke me entirely, and I had only been here for an hour.

"All my children under one roof. This is the best day of my life once again." I closed my eyes as tears appeared in my eyes and I looked sideways and nodded slowly. These kind of statements were normal to hear, this was one of the nicest things I've heard my mother say about me, or indirectly about me. I walked into the dining area and everyone looked up.

"Annie!" Freya said excited, although I could see the fakeness in it and I gave her a smile back. I hugged her from the back, as she was sitting closest to the door. I then hugged dad in a wig, Isla and gave her loads of kisses on her cheeks. She giggled at that as I then jumped on top of Daniel excited whom laughed as he hugged me.

"How are you?" I demanded grabbing his face.

"We're eating Ana." Mum said annoyed, which was another stab in my heart. Daniel grabbed my face and gave me a short peck and I smiled as I then hugged Caroline and I then cheered as I saw Chris whom stood up and he picked me up and twirled me around.

"How are you, my favourite youngest brother?" I said with a huge smile on my face.

"Ana, did you not hear me?" Mum said.

"I did hear you, but I'm choosing to ignore it." I said not looking at her as I grabbed Christians' face and he stared back at me and I could see he knew exactly where my mindset was and I gave him a nod. "I heard that you made Erica immensely happy?"

"O, she was delighted." Christian said as I leaned down and I gave papa, father, and dad a peck before I went and sat down, not even bothered to give mum a hug or a kiss. It wasn't as if she cared or wanted it. "She asked everything about our family, about you too. She said you were hot."

"She does have amazing taste then." I said with a huge smile on my face. "She good in bed?"

"She's gay."

"O too bad." I said with a shrug. "How was Gotar? Did the evil twins ruin every bone and piece of flesh or?"

"Obviously." Carrie said excited and I giggled at that. "I wish you had been there, at our reunion I mean. Chris fell on his face as I jumped in his arms."