Chapter 94

"Good afternoon babe." I whispered softly at around four, when Olivia opened her eyes to look at me.

"Good morning." She whispered back before she frowned. "I forgot for a second what happened and wondered why my ankles hurt." She said with a sad face and I looked at her with a small smile as I put a strand of her hair behind her ears.

"Do you want me to help you with showering?" I asked as I grabbed my phone and she looked at me and she nodded. "I'm going to text Daniel really quickly to tell Dave to tell the head of Ana's security that they can come for dinner? Daniel was awake at ten already and realised we weren't waking up, so he informed them that they would get a text whenever they could come over. Is that ok babe?"

"Yes." She whispered softly. "Until then I don't want to talk as much, my throat hurts." She added and I nodded as I walked with her towards the shower and I placed her on a stool as I then helped her clean herself. Afterwards I braided her hair in two braids and she smiled very widely. "How do you know how to braid?" She signed to me and I smiled as I gave her shoulder a kiss.

"Your saviour taught me and I practiced on Carrie." I said and I put her on the bed and I took off the things she had on her ankles and I looked at them before putting new stuff on it. I then helped her with a dress and with her underwear. I then turned around and she giggled as she put her arms around my neck and I stood up. It was currently five thirty already. I walked out to the deck and I saw that a large dinner table was set there, for ten people and I frowned at that.

"Our guests." Luther stated casually and I nodded. "Good evening honey, are you ok?" He asked as I placed her on the chair and he stood up to give her a couple of pecks and she nodded as she then signed 'saving my voice for when they are here, my throat hurts a bit. water and scream' she signed and Luther smiled very widely and nodded. Daniel then walked up on the deck and he walked up towards Olivia and hugged her from the back and gave her loads of kisses on her cheeks. "How are you love?" He said.

"I'm going to get dressed ok?" I signed and Luther nodded as he looked at me just wearing underwear. I then went back towards my room and I put on a pair of black pants and a neat buttoned up shirt. As I walked out, I saw that Dave was waiting for me.

"I sent the prisoner to Gotar. I informed your sister, Caroline. I didn't tell her what he did, but I did tell her that he needs to get Q treatment?" He said and I nodded looking at him as I pointed towards the deck and he nodded as we then walked. "I thought you three would want to tell the Kings and the Queen what happened in person."

"I do." I signed to him and he nodded slowly at that. "Thank you for that. Thank you for also allowing the guests to come onto the yacht. Olivia is excited."

"It is good to see Ana again." He admitted. "Coincidence though right?"

"Yeah a bit." I signed back as I walked up towards the deck and I frowned as Olivia wasn't here, but she was inside with the door closed and on the phone. "What is going on?" I signed to Luther.

"She wanted to talk to Priestess Polly about something. I said it was all right and gave her my phone." Luther said and I nodded slowly at that as I went and sat down and I ordered something to drink. Olivia walked back and she wrapped her arms around Luther and gave him loads of kisses on his cheeks, making him blush a bit. She then went and sat down, hopping a bit while doing so.

"You shouldn't be walking too much love." Daniel said.

"It's fine. I hopped as you saw." Olivia said with a huge smile on her face as Dave then walked towards the deck.

"The guests have arrived." He stated and I nodded as he then moved sideways and I saw Ana first. She was wearing a red dress with her hair in a braided contrapment. She bowed her head to Olivia, as did her friends, whom I didn't observe.