Chapter 5

Christian P.O.V

"Hey son! How has the first month of classes been?" Papa asked after I picked up the phone and I looked at the ceiling.

"Good!" I confirmed with a small smile. "I've got the first tests next week and after that I'm skipping class to go and observe the Kings of Locatlie in Washington DC with Erica." I said and he was silent for a second. "I'm obsessed by them remember?"

"O yes. Totally obsessed." Papa said and I laughed very loud at that and he laughed as well.

"Can you do a favour for me?" I asked casually as I looked sideways. "Can you, if you see me and Erica, you know what she looks like, in the crowd, walk up to us and take a selfie with her? I think it would make her day?"

"Your father wouldn't agree."

"Even more reason to do so." I said and Papa burst out into laughter and I laughed as well.

"So you and Erica are close then?"

"She's gay dad." I said casually. "But yeah, we're close. We've got a good group of friends."

"Can you tell me their names, just in case?" He said and I sighed but nodded as I bit my lip as I looked at a picture I had on the nightstand of our friend group.

"Edison Mhua." I said as I stared at a Chinese guy, whom was tall and buff and quite attractive by social norms apparently; as he was, like me, fucking anything that walked. He was in Medicine as well. I then looked at a British guy whom was a red head but had the biggest brightest smile ever; he too was a ladies man. "Fred Atkinson." I said and I heard Papa writing this down. I then looked at Erica and I smiled very widely. "Erica Trendall." I said and I then saw another girl, whom was black, with red braids currently and she had grey eyes. "Zara Trendan." I said and I looked at the last girl. "Yara Potts.". She was a normal slightly chubby girl with a heart of gold and I let out a small breath.

"Are the six of you going to skip class or?"

"O no, just Erica and I. The other four are going to cover for us." I said with a huge smile on my face. "I want to tell Erica, but it's too soon. I think she'd freak though." I said and Papa laughed. "Hows home?" I asked as the door then opened and Erica walked in.

"Home is great. Mum is going great, she's here. DO you want to talk to her?"

"Hey Erica." I said casually as she went and laid down next to me.

"Are you talking to your mystery parents?" Erica said. "I'm still convinced they're famous somehow. They must be, because you won't show me which hot pieces of ass created you."

"This is my father indeed and my mother. Do you want to talk to them to see if you recognise their voices or?" I said and Erica laughed.

"Nooo, you keep your secrets. Whenever you feel like the time is right, you'll tell me." She said putting her arm over my chest. "But give them my love."

"Mom, dad." I said, it feeling weird to call Papa, dad. "Erica gives her love."

"Who is Erica? Is that your girlfriend?" Mom said right away. "Because-."

"Erica is my gay best friend mum, so no, she isn't my girlfriend."

"Yes m'am. I'm the only girl on this campus that isn't interested in Christian's probable magical dick."

"Erica." I said laughing and she giggled looking at me.

"Too direct?"

"Way too direct." I confirmed with a huge smile on my face. "But I love that. Mom, dad. I'm going to call later. I'm sure Erica wants to discuss how we're going to stalk those poor Kings of Locatlie."