Chapter 15

Christian P.O.V

"Chrriiiiss!" I heard someone scream and I turned around and Erica ran up towards me. I burst out into laughter as she jumped into my arms, me falling back on the bed. She put her hands by my head and gave me a peck in excitement. I stared at her my eyes widening and she did as well. I placed my hands on her waist as she sat up, sitting directly on my dick. It didn't have an effect on me though, as I didn't see her as a sexual being.

"Fuck sorry. Did I make our friendship awkward now?" She said and I giggled but shook my head. "Thank god. I love you too much for that. Can we talk?" She said raising her eyebrows suggestively.

"Close the door and lock it." I confirmed and she nodded as she did that and she turned around.

"I met Ana." She said excited and I sat up right away, my eyes widening. "Yesterday, Zara and I spotted her with a pretty hot guy. She was pretty drunk. But it was her. I talked to her. She said to tell you that she loved you and she was proud of you and that you could do everything? I didn't quite understand, cause she could just call you up but yeah" She said and I looked at her and I felt frozen. "Chris? You ok?" She asked. "Did my peck freak you out? I'm sorry" She said as she went and lied down next to me, on her stomach as she put her arms on my chest. "What's going on?"

"Ana won't ever call me up again." I said carefully and she frowned looking at me and I let out a small breath as I stared at the ceiling. I told her the whole story of what happened during the break. Stated everything that Ana and mum had stated before the fathers intervened. I looked at her and her eyes were wide.

"It explains why she looked so sad. She looked heartbroken." Erica said and I nodded slowly looking at her. "She is one of the most beautiful woman I've ever seen in my life, but she did look heartbroken."

"Yeah. She got banished, her soul replenished. That's the biggest punishment a person of the Seglusa-belief can get love." I said looking at her and her eyes widened. "In Christianity that would be Jesus personally telling you that you're not even going to Hell in the afterlife, but that you'll be nothing." I explained and tears appeared in her eyes once again. "So yeah, it's tough."

"So you can't, when you're king- you can't change it?" She said carefully and I shook my head, making her frown.

"My fathers and mum have stated that as long as they are alive, she isn't welcome. She isn't going to be at the coronation, she isn't going to be at my wedding, she isn't going to meet my children." I said carefully. "She won't be able to be allowed into any keep around the world, she can't practice Seglusm in group scenario's. She isn't welcome in any embassy's. She lost her protection."

"Wait? What? Your parents do know what she is right? A princess of Locatlie? They do know how many people in this world would want to take her in exchange for money or other stuff right? They do realise she can be used as a pawn?"

"She'll be monitored at all times, but if there are any threats, my parents won't do anything about it." I said carefully staring ahead. "The world technically doesn't know whom Ana was born into, or wether where she's was into-sorry." I said. "But yeah, it's- it's tough."

"So if you're king and they take your sister and demand money, you won't give it?"

"I don't know if that would be my call to make. I would give it in a heartbeat, but my brothers might not. It's complicated." I confirmed softly and she nodded.

"That's so sad though, but I mean if you look at the religion aspect and the way that Locatlie rules, it is understandable. Any other person that isn't a daughter of the Queen, would've been locked up for speaking the way she did to her right?" She said and I nodded slowly.