Chapter 89

It was currently the twentieth of January, we were nearing the ending of our honeymoon. It had been an amazing honeymoon so far. During the nights we each individually enjoyed Olivia's company, and during the days we would all hang out, at least the last couple of days. Before that we each had three days to ourselves, which felt amazing to be honest. I got to know Olivia even better and I was falling for her harder and harder every single second I was around her. I saw that she had the same effect on my brothers, which was great to see.

We were currently hanging out at private beach and were leaving towards one of the bigger more populated islands fairly soon. I was laying in the sand, letting the sun brighten my back. In the corner of my eyes I saw that Luther was putting sunscreen on Olivia, whom was laughing loads with him. Good. She was happy. Which was most important.

"Liv." Daniel said casually and Olivia looked up at him. "You're beautiful." He said casually and I giggled at her response, as a blush appeared on her cheeks. We had figured out that she could not handle compliments that well, in the sense that she would always blush when she got them. So, we silently made a pact to give her as much compliments as possible.

How someone as beautiful as her didn't understand or grasp how perfect she was, annoyed me, so I took this job very seriously. Her blonde hair was currently in a high ponytail and she was wearing a simple white bikini, which fit with her now tanned body perfectly. There were loads of freckles all over her body now, as the sun made them appear, which was just so beautiful to see. Her breasts barely fit in the top, but they remained put. It did make me look at them after looking at her perfect face every single time I looked at her. Her small tummy was shown, but I didn't mind that, I loved that she had a bit skin around her bones. It meant that she was healthy. Her bum, which was still red from the 'abuse' as I called it jokingly, it had accuured in the past nights, wasn't round in the sense that it was like an onion butt. But it was big and full, and her legs were short but they had skin on them. She was perfect. She was literally perfect and I wanted to know that even though she didn't have a 'model' figure, which she said so herself, that she was still perfect in my eyes.

"He's telling the truth." I muttered softly as I looked at her and the blush spread to her neck now and I smiled as I then turned my head and I gave Daniel a wink whom was sitting next to me, enjoying the view.

"Thank you." She said carefully and I smiled as I then sat up and I stretched my arms and I saw that the boats were currently arriving at the moment which meant we were to leave soon. The yacht where we were staying at, was fucking large and amazing; but it couldn't dock at most islands obviously, as you know, ti was big. So we always went there with either jetski or boat. This time with a smaller boat.

"Back?" She asked me and I nodded as I leaned down and she climbed on my back. I walked through the water and I then turned around and let her get on the boat. I then climbed on myself as my brothers joined shortly afterwards.

We were brought to the yacht and she stretched her arms as she got on it. I hugged her from behind as she did that and I gave her kisses on her cheeks, making her giggle.

"What is the planning for tonight?"

"We have a chill afternoon and we're going to a more populated place for dinner tonight."

"Sounds great." She replied to Daniel and she looked at me now. "I'm going to take a shower, I have sand in places where I didn't even know sand could be."

"Do you need help?"

"Obviously, I was trying to be coy about it because your brothers are here, but yeah." She said and I giggled at that and I then picked her up and threw her over my shoulders as I walked towards my bedroom and bathroom with her. I turned on the shower as I dropped her and I pressed my lips onto hers. I had her legs around my waist now and I sucked on her bottom lip as I looked into her perfect brown eyes. I then lowered my pants, my dick immemnsly hard at the moment, and I then slid her bikini to the side and I thrusted in her like this. Her mouth and eyes opened in shock, and I realised she hadn't fucked standing up yet. GREAT. I liked having firsts with her. I went slow at first before going faster and faster and the moans that came out of her mouth, it was intoxicating. Her hands were on my shoulders and her nails were digging deep. I knew it would probably bleed, but I didn't care about that. I knew that my dick was the largest out of my brothers and I knew that this position was fucking deep, so I would let her scratch my shoulders any day if that meant she could have this immense pleasure. I then moved her around a tad so that the water was hitting her clit while I did this, and that made her go absolutely wild. Her whole body started to shake and she clamped on my dick as I went faster and deeper. After a while I felt myself cum into her. I leaned forward now and I pressed my lips onto hers as I kept myself in her for a bit, to let her calm down.

I had learned in the past weeks that whenever she had cum, she needed about two minutes to calm down a tad, before being able to speak or actually function. After two minutes of kissing her whole neck and cheeks. I slowly got out of her and I placed her on the floor carefully.

"Sit." I stated pointing to the side of the bathtub that was here and she frowned and I gave her a raised eyebrow. "Head back." I added and she did that. I sat on the side as I then washed her hair carefully, making sure that she was comfortable. I then made her stand up and I helped her wash. She was staring at me with those loving eyes and tears appeared in them shortly. "What's wrong baby?"

"You're just really sweet that's all. Sorry." She said and I smiled as I leaned forward and gave her a peck.

"You deserve it." I whispered giving her another peck. "I'm going to dry you up now and then bring you to the bed. This was rather deep and hard and rough. I apologise if that wa the case."

"It was rather hard and deep and painful, but in a good way, but I am immensely sore." She said with a blush. "But I really liked it." She said biting her full lip. I giggled looking at her and I leaned forward giving her lip a peck. I dried her up before placing her in bed naked. I turned around "Where are you going?" She said with a sad face.

"Going to clean myself up. I'll be right back ok baby." I said leaning down giving her a kiss and she nodded. I cleaned myself up as quickly as possible before setting an alarm for around five on my watch. I went and laid down next to her and she was already asleep. Poor girl. I put her hair away from her face and I wrapped my arm around her. She, instinctively in her sleep, moved closer to me and I smiled at that. I closed my eyes and I fell asleep.

I got woken up at five by the alarm clock and so did she.

We both dressed in silence as we were both tired. I turned around after I finished dressing up and the way that woman looked. I shook my head.

"What? Is it not ok?" She asked as she was wearing a black glittery dress, fitting perfectly for her curves, well mainly her breasts.

"You're- perfection. Genuinely." I said giving her pecks. She smiled very widely looking at me as we then walked through the yacht and I saw that Daniel and Luther were both sitting on the deck reading a book. They looked up and both did a double take.

"Wow. You look stunning."

"Perfect." Luther added to Daniel's earlier comment.

"Thank you." She said with a huge smile on her face, but still the always present 'compliment' blush.

"We're already at the island now. Let's go to dinner love." Daniel stated and she nodded as she walked ahead of us, holding Luther's hand and her hand on his arm and she was giggling as they were talking about something. I was walking behind them with Daniel and I was looking around, security wise. There were loads of people here, a lot of tourists and stuff, hanging out at the pier. I felt loads of people staring at us, but I ignored that. We then arrived at the place we had made a reservation for the four of us. I looked at my beautiful Olivia, whom in this light, was even more beautiful than I had imagined, and I saw that my brothers realised it as well. She was staring at the pier and she turned her head and saw the three of us staring at her and a blush appeared on her face. She then grabbed the menu, and I decided to concentrate on it as well.

But it was so hard to concentrate with someone as beautiful as her sitting in front of me.