Chapter 107

Olivia p.o.v

"Do we want to know the gender?" I asked in the beginning of July, as I was currently five months pregnant and it was immensely obvious. I was going to the gynocologist after breakfast. Christian had just come back from a month trip to Gotar, with me still not visiting him because he was just so busy. I was sitting next to him, his arm around me, rubbing my back. He was so good in back rubs.

"You can decide that. Before mum, it wasn't customary, but she broke those rules so you know." Luther stated and I looked at him with a small smile as I then looked at Julia whom giggled.

"Well obviously, I mean why on earth would I want to be secretive about it." She said casually. "Well actually, no during the first pregnancy I figured it out, well asked for it, not knowing it wasn't allowed." She said and she giggled. "Hugo was a dick then."

"Aren't I always?" Hugo asked and I looked at him with a huge smile as I looked at Julia whom nodded right away.

"We've got meetings all day though." Daniel stated standing up. "All the world leaders and shit are coming in three weeks and we have shit to figure out."

"Of course. Can we have a dinner together or?" I asked looking at him with a huge smile as I cuddled up towards Christian Right away.

"Of course. At around 8?" Luther said and I nodded at that as I let out a small breath as Julia joined them. I didn't want to join them, they had asked me, but I wasn't bothered. I was currently full of heightened emotions, and I was horny as fuck all the fucking time, so it wouldn't really help if I was there. Christian gave me two pecks and smiled as he stood up and signed 'I love you' and I signed it back. I let out a small breath as I stood up and I went towards the doctors office.

*

I was sitting in the dining area wearing a beautiful black dress, waiting for my husbands. It was currently 8:08 which annoyed me a tad. They had all been stressed as fuck for the past couple of weeks. They were holding the summit here for the first time since 'the war summit' after the war. Well history called it the 'Red summit' because of Julia. They first wanted to hide me somewhere as I was immensely pregnant and they didn't want to risk it, but I decided against it. The bigger fight was the fact that Julia wasn't going to be there; she wanted to make an appearance and wanted to be at the meeting. But that wasn't allowed; as she wasn't reigning queen anymore. I was going to be at the meetings though, as I wanted to do that.

But my husbands were really stressed as this was the second summit they'd be at and it was in Locatlie. They were also going to be doing a concert of sorts. I also knew that Ana was going to perform there, it being a secret. I knew that she was a good singer, but I didn't really understand the hype. I also couldn't watch the documentary that she had brought out, because Carrie told me she sobbed like mental watching it. I was heavily pregnant so that meant that I would probably be heartbroken.

At half past eight, my husbands walked in laughing, while I was sitting staring ahead playing with a strand of my hair. I looked up at them and I raised my eyebrow.

"Sorry we're late love." Daniel said right away hugging me from behind and giving my cheeks loads of kisses. "We all wanted to look our best."

"mmm. You could've informed me." I said as he gave me a peck and I sighed dramatically, as he smelled so fucking good. But then again I was the biggest hornball in the world right now.

We ate our dinner and they informed me of everything they had discussed.

"So, how was your day?" Christian signed to me and I giggled looking at him, as I saw the time and it was ten. They had been talking for about an hour and a half, but they were excited and nervous, so I dealt with it.