Chapter 108

I woke up the next morning and took a long shower before I put on a pair of jogging pants and a sweater. I missed my husbands but I was also immensely upset by them. I knew that I was just irreplaceable, and I knew that they were 'the kings', but I didn't understand why they would be the way they were towards me. Why Luther had the need to embarrass me the way he had done.

I walked down the stairs towards the main breakfast area. It was Sunday at the moment so I knew that all the sisters would be here, including Isla's fiancé, Jeffrey. I knew I had to dress appropriate, but I didn't care about that right now. My back and feet were killing me at the moment. I walked in and everyone looked up, but I didn't bother looking at them, as I went towards my seat and I reset a bit, with a frown on my face as I moved my shoulders and I heard some cracks. I grabbed some breakfast and Christian then moved my chair a way that made me squeal. I then felt his hands on my shoulders and I looked up and Daniel and Luther were staring at me with a huge smile on their faces, something that annoyed me. Christians hands helped me though.

"You ok, dove?" Julia asked me.

"I just had a dream and I'm angry at my husbands for it, but I can't actually help it so you know." I said with a shrug.

"What did those assholes do?" Carrie said right away and I looked at her and then at Luther whom looked at Carrie with a huge smile. So she was allowed to call them assholes? Good to know.

"They cheated on me so I'm obviously not going to be nice to them right now." I replied as Luther spit out his tea on his plate.

"How fucking dare you cheat on Olivia in her dream, you asshole." Carrie spat at Christian right away.

"I Didn't actually do it." Christian signed back but Carrie shook her head.

"Let go of her, I'll massage her back. She doesn't want to be touched by your cheating hands anyhow." Carrie said and I couldn't help but smile and she winked at me as she gave Christian a look. "Now." She said in a scary way and Christian sighed as he let go and Carrie did it as I ate and I listened to some conversations, but I wasn't bothered with actually listening.

"Are you sure you're ok?" Daniel signed to me.

"You do know that signing so the rest of the people won't follow the conversation won't work in our family right?" Rose said dryly. Daniel glared at Rose, making me smile even wider.

"I'm not ok. I'm pissed off." I signed back to Daniel and Daniel nodded slowly at that, everyone smiling at seeing me sign. "I'm going to go chill somewhere private for the day." I said as I stood up and my three husbands stared at me shocked. They were 'the big bad kings' for sure, and Luther could be a dick to me, but I had a weapon that was even stronger; ignoring them and not being around them. That meant they couldn't please me or make me happy or anything, meaning they would be miserable. If I was miserable, they would be too.

I went over towards the family chambers and I went towards the room that was there for me. I locked the door and put a chair under the door before laying down in bed. I turned on the tv and I decided to watch some random movies. When it was time for dinner, I went back down. The family were, once again, here, all staring at me in interest.

"Hey love." Daniel said but I ignored that as I sat down on my seat by Christian whom put his hand on my leg, but I shoved it away.

"I would love a cranberry juice." I said with a huge smile towards the waiter that was here and he bowed his head towards me. "How was your day today Carrie?" I asked, ignoring the stares of my husbands around me. Carrie stared at me with the proudest biggest smile ever.

"Great actually. Isles and I went to some designers for wedding dresses."

"When are you getting married again?" I asked Isla as Luther put his foot against mine but I kicked him away, him coughing, but I ignored that. I didn't want them to touch me. Isla was talking, but I could barely hear it. "I can't hear you. Carrie do you mind changing seats. I'm sure you'd love to sit next to Chris anyhow." I said and Daniel coughed his drink, but I ignored it.

"O yeah, sure." Carrie said with a huge smile on her face. I grabbed the cranberry juice that I had gotten and I walked over towards Carrie's spot. I listened to Isla talking and talking for ages.

"You do know that the most important rule in our marriage is that if you have a fight with one of us, you can't take it out on the others right?" I heard Christians godly voice state about an hour later. I turned my head to look at him with a raised eyebrow.

"O now you suddenly have your voice. Just because I wasn't fighting with you, doesn't mean you didn't have a role in it either. Being quiet and not speaking up is just as bad as Luther being a heartless dick to his pregnant wife." I replied casually. "Anyway" I said turning my face towards Isla whom stared at me in total and utter shock. "You were talking about the colour schemes?" I looked at Julia whom was giving Hugo an amused look before taking a sip of her drink.

"Yes we're trying to decide between silver and green and gold and red."

"O gold and red is beautiful together." I confirmed looking at her and she giggled.

"Please stop acting like you don't give a fuck." Luther then yelled and I closed my eyes for a second as I looked at Freya, Isla and Rose, whom were all staring at me with a tad of fear. "Need I remind you about our fucking conversation yesterday?" Luther then snarled and I looked at Julia whom was staring at her plate with a lot of interest. I took a sip of my drink as I turned my head to look at him.

"O no, you made my position quite clear Luther." I replied dryly. "But I think you guys forgot your positions, so I'm making it clear to you now, if one of you is a complete dick to me, while speaking for the three of you, then I'm going to ignore the three of you. If I don't want to be around you, you can't force me to." I snarled back at him. "And since that occurred yesterday evening, I'm not in the fucking mood to be around any of you."

"You-"

"No Luther. I'm the Queen of Locatlie, the Goddess of Seglusa. You can't force me to be with any of you, you have to ask permission and I'm not in the mood for any of you." I replied casually. "I think it was you that told me that all you want is for me to be happy, well I'm the happiest not being around any of you for the upcoming nights, weeks even to be fair."

"You can't do that." Luther said looking at me.

"And why not Luther?" I said back at him, fury going through my blood.

"You are in your second trimester. You'll give in one night." He said with a dirty smirk and I stared back at him, like he had slapped me. Christian and Daniel, once again, didn't speak up. It was immensely awkward.

"Well, I hope for you that these two boys are yours, cause you won't be able to go near me any time soon." I said standing up. "You're fucking disgusting." I said and I smacked the chair against the table. "Absolutely fucking revolting."

"Sure." Luther said raising his eyebrow to me and I looked back at him.

"You mark my fucking words. You're going to fucking regret tonight until you go on your fucking knees and beg for my forgiveness. You heartless dick." I snapped at him and I walked away, smacking the door shut and I went towards the room I had slept and after locking it and putting my chair where it was supposed to be, I let out another set of countless sobs.

Who was that guy?

A.N.

Hey everyone!

I will post two chapters right now, because I am leaving for my holiday tomorrow and I won't be able to post anything for the upcoming week or two! I hope you enjoy :)