Chapter 35

Trevor P.O.V

Her moans were heard in my bedroom, her touch made my body go wild, her lips made me forget everything and nothing. For the past hours I had been devouring the body of the love of my life, my everything. She had needed it, I could see in her eyes just how much she needed me, and I was more than willing to oblige. And after thrusting into her ten more times, my name escaping her mouth over and over again, her pussy clamping onto my dick, I, for the tenth time today, came into her. As I felt my whole body implode, I pressed my lips onto hers, as I needed her lips on mine. Her lips were made for me, her whole body was made for me, she was made for me.

After making out with her for another five wild minutes, I got out and off of her as I laid down next to her, falling on my back. My whole body was tired and sore, but it was more than worth it. I put my arm sideways as she, like she always did, put her head on it and laid on her side next to me. Her arm went around me, her hand in my hair and she, as if on cue, grabbed a strand of my blond curls and twisted it around her finger.

"You might be 56, but you fuck like you're 25." Julia whispered in my ear and I giggled sightly as I turned my head and I pressed my lips onto hers and I gave her several pecks.

"I might fuck like I'm 25, but my body right now." I said and she giggled, the sound being like Seglusa herself was blessing my ears. I smiled as I laid on my side, my arm around her waist, my hand resting on her bum. The other hand went to her hair and I pressed my lips onto hers and we made out slowly, her small but perfect hand on my cheek and going to my hair.

"I can't go for another round. I'm 49 remember." She whispered softly against my lips and I giggled, making her smile as well.

"Well, you still fuck like you're 18." I said. "Look even better too." I said as I looked into her eyes. "Feel even better." I said as I slapped her bum softly and she laughed at that and I giggled as well. "You ok?" I asked and she nodded looking at me as he breathing was slightly normal now and she sat up and grabbed the bottle of water that was on the nightstand and she took a huge gulp.

"I missed you, that's all." She said as she stared ahead and I rubbed her back. "And I knew you missed me too."

"I always miss you. But, in 7 years, I'll be able to be with you even more. If you want to at least." I added and she turned her head with a frown.

"Why would you be with me more? And why wouldn't I want that?" She said and I smiled looking at her as she handed me the bottle and I took a huge gulp as well.

"Our sons will be kings then, so I wouldn't have to be in Gotar for 2 weeks every four." I explained and she nodded. "But you do have William to annoy."

"Yeah, but then we can switch off nights more natural, it won't be week to week." She said and I smiled and nodded. "I hate having to miss you for a full week." She said looking at me and I smiled very widely as I gave her a peck before standing up. "Where are you going?"

"Pee and shower. I would suggest you do the same thing." I said with a wink and she fronted.

"Do I stink?" She said in her annoyed voice and I giggled looking at her.

"Of sex yes." I said giving her another peck.

"Yeah, and whose fault is that?" She muttered under her breath and I laughed as I walked up towards the shower and I turned it on before taking a pee in the bathroom. I looked in the mirror and I, obviously, saw my own reflection in front of me. I still looked like I did when I was 30, but I just had a bit more age lines. My hair was slightly thinner too, but I still had a full head. I also didn't look like, as Jules called it, a greek god. I was still fit, but I didn't have the eight pack and the large ass arms.