Chapter 61

There were thirty girls left after six weeks. We had had three versus three dates and us three versus one girl dates in the past six weeks. It had been absolutely exhausting and we were currently doing the '1 on 1' dates with the thirty girls that were left.

During the three versus three dates, we got to know the girls a bit better which was fun. It was always pretty clear though during those dates whom we preferred and after the dates we decided to 'drop' ten more girls, which meant there were 50 for the three on one dates. There it became pretty clear that some girls were only fun or interesting or whatever when they were with other girls and they didn't have the spotlight. There had been some exceptions, some great exceptions, and so we dropped twenty more girls and now there were thirty left.

For the past eight days, I had had one on one dates, loads of them really fun. I didn't speak, obviously, but there were loads of girls that spoke loads and tried to guess what I was asking and they were really cool about it. Some dates were immensely awkward as they weren't very verbal, but I tried to make the best of it.

It was currently the ninth day of the ten. I had four more dates left, one today, and three tomorrow. Yesterday had been really fun with a date with Megan and Cara, they were really funny and we had done a lot of fun stuff.

I was currently sitting somewhere as I was going to have dinner with a girl and I looked up and I saw that it was Jasmine and I couldn't help but smile as I stood up. She was wearing a beautiful yellow dress that complimented her really dark skin and she walked up to me.

"Christian!" She said. "I mean my king." She said bowing and I giggled at that a bit as I gave her a hug and a kiss on her cheek and she smiled looking at me. I had made some cards with questions that I had written down so that I didn't actually have to use my arms to speak.

"Wow it is beautiful here." She said with a huge smile on her face as she looked sideways and I smiled, as I saw the beach and then looked back at her. I pointed to her and she bit her lip and blushed a bit. I then grabbed the first card and I handed it to her and she read it and a huge smile appeared on my face. "Yes. I've had a good past week. It hasn't been that busy to be honest. I have had a date with Daniel already." She said. "Although I'm not sure how much I can talk about my dates with your brothers." I gave her a small smile as I looked up and I signed 'passion juice'.

"Whatever he's having." Jasmine said and I then grabbed a pen and my notebook and I wrote down 'you can tell me in broad lines, not in details.' I showed it to her and she smiled.

"Do you mind if I sit next to you over there? That way if you write something, I can read it right away?" I smiled and I held out my hand. She moved her chair. "We went surfing so that was pretty fun, scary though, but he was nice about it. Have you had a fun time?" I shrugged and nodded and shook my head. "Yeah, I can guess that. I'm not that shy, so I can talk the whole night if I want to and if you're ok with that. I'm sure that not every girl has been like that." She said and I giggled and I shook my head as we both got a passion juice and she looked at me with a small smile and I smiled back at her as I gave her the next card and she read it. "What I know about my past? I know the most from all the girls, according to my coach whom read it in my file." She said with a frown. "I was taken when I was 12, so 7 years ago." She explained and I nodded looking at her in interest. "It's not that I didn't pass all the tests or anything, but I had a quite traumatic experience before I was taken." She said as we got the first dish and I frowned looking at her in interest. "I'm originally from Ghana. There was a civil war seven years ago." She said and I nodded as I knew that. "I went to the village to get some food. When I came back to our small house, my parents, four little sisters and three little brothers were all murdered." She said and my eyes widened at that and out of habit and just cause I felt like she needed it, I grabbed her hand. She smiled at that a bit. "Thank you. I was then brought to an orphanage, and a couple of months later I was brought to Locatlie." She said and I nodded slowly as I pointed to her and held up my thumb. She smiled looking at me. "I'm actually happy to be here. I hadn't heard of Locatlie before because the education system in Ghana for farmers children isn't that great." She said and I smiled a bit looking at her. "Btu I'm not stupid so you know, I had an amazing education in the past seven years and I had a room as large as my house in Ghana. If I fall in love with you guys and you guys fall in love with me, I'll become queen of a peaceful country. If I don't, then I get to live in a country with freedom and peace. So it's good. "She said and I nodded looking at her as I then bit my lip staring at her for a second. She was really beautiful, like scaringly beautiful.

"Do you miss your siblings?" I wrote down and she looked at it and let out a sigh for a second as she stared ahead.

"Yes and no. Yes because obviously they were my siblings. I was the eldest, and they were all pretty young. I helped raise them as my mother was pregnant every other second." She said and I giggled at that a bit and she smiled looking at me. "So they basically felt like my children too. But at the same time, I know that they're in a good place now, and if they were still in Ghana, then they wouldn't you know" She said and she frowned. "have had a good life. They're in the heaven of Christianity, as I was Christian before this." She said and She then giggled. "The religion." She added and I smiled looking at her. "But I do miss them every now and then. Luckily the people of the room from before." She said and I nodded. "Understood that I couldn't go back to my home, and they didn't try to make me forget them or anything. I mean they've been really kind and let me deal with my trauma. I mean seeing someone die before your eyes, it's not fun." She said and I nodded slowly at that; that was very true. I took a sip of my drink. "I'm sorry." She said and I realised I had tensed up a bit. "Lets talk about something fun." She said and I gave her a small smile. "I'm sorry." I shook my head looking at her as I then got the cards and wanted to find one, but she grabbed them out of my hands and I frowned looking at her but she then grabbed the first card that was on the top, asking her about her favourite subject during school.

Well, for the next two hours she told me everything and anything and she was really amazing. I knew we had about half an hour left, so I pointed towards the beach and she looked at it and nodded. I held out my hand towards her and she grabbed it and I walked with her towards the beach. I went and sat down and I patted the space in between my legs. She smiled as she went and sat in between my legs and put her arms over my legs. I put my arms over hers. She then leaned down a bit as we looked at the sun setting. I looked at her after a while and she looked at me and she showed a cute smile.

"The scar you have on your face, is that the same reason as why you don't speak. You don't have to tell me what happened, but just." She said and she was a tad nervous so she started to ramble. I nodded looking at her and she nodded. "Ok good to know. I think it looks really hot." She admitted tuning her head back to the sun and I could see some blush on her dark cheeks. "Powerful too. I mean I've heard the rumours about you obviously and I think that the scar really really helps." She said and I giggled as I put my head back and I kissed her shoulder and she smiled as she put her head against me.

I pointed to myself and she looked at that "I." She said out loud and I then pointed to her and she said. "Me." She said and I giggled and nodded as I then pointed to the sun and she frowned. "Sun." She said "I sun you." She said and I giggled and shook my head as I moved my hand as if something was hot. "You think I'm hot?" She said and I nodded and she showed me a huge smile.

"I think you're hot too." She said and I giggled as I gave her cheek a kiss and she then turned her head to look at me. "Can I touch your scar?" She asked and I gave her a short nod and she bit her lip as she traced the scar with her finger and I closed my eyes as I let it happen. After a while her hand went to my neck though and suddenly her lips were on mine. I smiled internally, I loved a woman that took control. The kiss started off slow, just a bit of pecking, before I let go and I looked at her and I smiled looking at her as I put my hand on her cheek now and I leaned forward. We made out for about a minute before I let go and I gave her a couple of pecks. This had been my first kiss with one of the Process girls. I put my head down on her shoulders as I put my hands in hers and she smiled as she gave my arm a kiss before looking at the sun.

The alarm on my watch then went and I sighed as I looked at it and she did too. "Time up?" She said and I nodded looking at her and I stood up then and held out my hands to her to pick her up. She grabbed them and she then put her arms around my waist and I smiled as I put my hand on her cheek as I then pressed my lips onto hers. We made out for another minute, before I gave her several pecks.

"I think I really have to go, don't I?" She whispered against my lips and I nodded as I gave her another peck before I walked with her towards the car. I gave her a couple of pecks before she drove away. I looked at the car driving away and I let out a small breath as I put my hand through my hair.

She was really something.

A.N

What do we think of Christian and Jasmine's connection so far? Do we like Jasmine? What do we think of her backstory?