Chapter 101

"Good morning love." Daniel said the next morning as Olivia walked into the breakfast room. Olivia was looking down at her phone, which she had gotten yesterday evening after Ana and Travis went to bed. Daniel had installed it with her and explained to her how everything worked. Afterwards she went to bed with me where we talked a bit about everything and nothing.

This morning though, I had to wake up early, to see off Ana and Travis with Carrie. She did the security clearings with my supervision and afterwards they were sent to Brusta for their cleansing.

Currently the whole family was in the breakfast hall eating breakfast. Olivia on the other hand had apparently slept in, it being nine right now. She had already showered and she was wearing a pair of jeans and I saw she was wearing a red bathing suit, as she was wearing a white blouse on top of it. Her long blonde hair was in two inverted braids.

She looked up from her phone and she looked at everyone that was here and a huge smile appeared on her face.

"Good morning love." She replied as she gave Daniel a peck, before giving Luther a peck and then she ruffled through my hair and went and sat next to me. She gave her order for breakfast and took a sip of my juice. "What is your plan today?" She asked me and I smiled looking at her.

"I was thinking of having a Carrie day, even if we're going to be together for the upcoming two to three weeks, if that is ok with you at least?" I replied with my voice and she nodded.

"O no, that's totally fine, I'm going to visit Rubes." She explained and it fell silent after that.

"Uhm, honey, you do know that Ruby-."

"Out of respect for your mother I haven't invited Ruby here, which would obviously be safer for me, and I'll be visiting her. She is my best friend- well my only friend. You can't forbid me from seeing her." Olivia replied to Luther and Luther nodded slowly. I looked at father whom was staring at Olivia with a lot of confusion.

"I obviously don't want to intrude, but have you been informed that they moved three weeks ago?" Father said and mum looked at father before taking a bite of her food and looking at Olivia.

"Yes. I know they moved back to Valkarae." She responded.

"And how were you thinking of going to Valkarae?" Daniel said with that smile of his that I knew she loved, but I could see some wickedness in his eyes, as if he was testing her.

"James, his wife, Heather, her boyfriend and Ruby are picking me up on their boat." She replied casually and that's when mum spit out her drink and father stared at Olivia with a confused look.

"Honey." Luther said carefully. "A boat?" He said as if he was flabbergasted. "You don't have the best experience with boats?"

"Ruby assured me that everyone on the boat, apart from me then, can swim and save me. They also have a life-vest for me." Olivia said as she took a sip of my drink again. "And looking at the picture that Rubes sent to me of James, you two look a lot a like but he's taller than you, Christian-tall, and he's a fast swimmer."

"Why did you need a picture of James?" Luther said immensely confused.

"O fuck off." Olivia said with a giggle, my sisters all staring at this conversation with shock and hilarity, dad had a huge smile on his face, father was staring at Olivia in interest, and mum was just eating and not really here.

"Pardon?" Luther replied confused.

"You genuinely think I am interested in James?"

"I didn't say that."

"Not with your words, but with your eyes. Even though he is the white blonde version of you, he is happily married and I'm happily married with the most stubborn version of King Hugo." She said pointing to father and father looked at her with a huge smile now and Luther rolled his eyes at her comment. "It's fine. Trust me ok? I'll be safe."