Chapter 32

"You fucking idiot!" I heard just before I felt something being thrown at me. I turned around and Erica was standing there glaring at me. I stared back at her with a guilty smile as she then threw another pillow towards me while yelling at me how worried she was and she kept getting closer and then as she wanted to shove me, I grabbed her arms and pulled her closer to me to hug her and she burst out into sobs. "You could've died you fucking idiot. You fucking absolute fucking dickfuck." She said and I nodded.

"I'm sorry. I know. I'm a fucking idiot." I said and I grabbed her face and she looked at me with pure sadness and worry. I wiped the tears from her face.

"You're an idiot." She said.

"I know. But I am your idiot. Forever and always." I said and she giggled and nodded as she gave me a peck before hugging me. "I'm sorry Erica." I whispered.

"I'll forgive it for this once. But never again. You're going to be risking your life for the rest of it once you become King, so don't be stupid."

"I swear on my life that I will never ever do something as stupid as this ever again." I said and she nodded.

"Good. Otherwise I'd have to revive you, only to kill you again." She joked and I giggled looking at her as I pressed a kiss on the top of her head and hugged her. "Your papa called me by the way."

"Wait what?" I said and she nodded looking at me as I sat down on my bed and she sat in front of me.

"People have been wondering whom that handsome hero was. Some media outlets recognised you from our awesome fangirling moment with your fathers. He asked me to post something on instagram." She explained and I frowned. "You didn't know that people were talking about you?"

"Nope." I said and she handed me her phone and I looked on her instagram and she posted a photo of our friend group and then a picture of me with a huge smile. "Yesterday evening, my two best friends, Zara Trendan and Christian Johnson, attended the VMA's. Zara is the granddaughter of Brian Jefferson and she brought Christian with her as her date. Christian, the hero he is, saved Bella from her untimely death. Christian is doing fine under the circumstances. I will have an angry word with him about being a fucking idiot, but I am proud to call him my best friend." I looked at the picture she had posted and I frowned.

"What?" She asked.

"I look exactly like my papa on this picture." I told her and she nodded.

"Yeah, people are slowly catching on anyhow, so King Trevor said it was ok to post a slightly obvious picture." She said and I nodded looking at her as she cuddled up close to me. The rest of the night we talked about me saving Ana and about the rest of the night. I also kept her up to date on the Carrie situation. She then told me all about Daniel being here and drinking with the friends, making me laugh loads, as she was so fucking adorable in the way she spoke.

"So, for your birthday." Carrie stated as she sat up and she put her hands together excited. "You're going to take us to New York with the helicopter." She said and I stared at her amused. "And we're going to a broadway show and a fancy dinner, my treat. I've been saving up for the past year."

"What?" I said looking at her shocked.

"Well, the helicopter and the hotel night and security is courtesy of your amazing parents, but our two tickets to the Phantom of the Opera and the dinner we'll have afterwards is all on me."

"Are you serious?"

"Yes. I'm very serious." She said with a huge smile on her face. "We leave on Friday."

"I love you."

"I know you do." She said with ah huge smile on her face. "I'm going to bed though, as you have a shift in a couple of hours and I'm exhausted. I love you. Dinner tomorrow?"

"Obviously." I commented and she smiled as she walked away. I laid on my back staring at the ceiling and I couldn't help but shake my head, that girl was fucking insane.

A.N.

This is a very short chapter, hence why i'm posting it right now instead of waiting a day or two (like my posting schedule would suggest). It's an important chapter, even if it's small though.

What do you think about Erica's reaction and about her plans?