Chapter 20

"Goood morning." Erica excitedly said as she walked into the breakfast room. I looked up at her with a small smile on my face as I gave her a curt nod. Papa looked up from his tablet as well and showed a smile.

"Good morning Erica. Did you sleep well?" Papa asked and she sat down on the chair that was next to me and she nodded.

"Amazing. The beds here, they're insane." She said with a huge smile on her face. "But then again seeing a revolutionary surgery can make a person tired. Thank you so much again Rose for the opportunity." Erica said and Rose gave a curt nod as she was reading something on the tablet. Yesterday during dinner Erica didn't talk much, she just observed and listened, which had been adorable to see.

"What time do we leave?" Daniel asked as he walked in shirtless, only wearing a pair of underwear. Papa did a double take and then shook his head and muttered 'mini Jules' under his breath making me giggle.

"We leave in half an hour. All your suitcases are already brought to the airplane." Papa said and Daniel nodded as he sat down and he got a piece of toast. Erica stared at Daniel with this look I didn't recognise. It was as if she was thinking about something.

"Are you the child that looks the most like their parent or? Because the way you look like Queen Julia ,it's wow." Erica said and Daniel looked up and he showed a huge smile. "I mean, I know that you're your mothers child, but if I didn't know I might guess it. With Christian it's fairly obvious and Rose as well, if you know, but?"

"I think that Isla and Ana are the only two you would know are children of the Royal House of Locatlie right away." Papa said and I nodded slowly at that. "Ana is Hugo with a wig."

"I know." Erica said and she blushed a bit at that and she looked down. "I'm meeting Isla and Freya today right?" She asked me and I nodded looking at her.

"How do you know what Ana looks like? Did you see pictures?" Papa then said and Erica bit her lip.

"I met her during the fall holiday. I was at Zara's for the holiday and we went out for lunch and I saw her sitting with I think her boyfriend? This was after though so-." She stammered and she looked absolutely petrified. Papa nodded slowly at that.

"Anyway, with Isla it's fairly obvious." Daniel said and she nodded looking at Daniel.

"I can't wait to meet your two other sisters." Erica said looking at me and I smiled back at her and nodded. "And your mother."

"She's very excited to meet you too." Papa said with a huge smile and Erica blushed at that as well. "I'm going to take a shower. I'll see you guys in around twenty minutes?" We all nodded as Papa stood up and walked away.

"I'm sorry. I didn't-" Erica said towards me right away and Rose now looked up for the first time.

"What are you sorry about?" Rose asked and Erica looked at Rose with her eyes wide.

"I-" She said with a frown and she took a deep breath. "I didn't mean to bring her up, that's all."

"O." Rose said nodding. "No, that's fine. With Papa it's sort of ok I guess?" Rose said looking at Daniel whom nodded slowly at that. "And you didn't know the answer to the question, so it makes sense."

"Why is it obvious with her though?" Erica said.

"She first of all has the same inhuman brown eyes." Daniel said and Erica nodded at that. "And she has the same bone structure as father. The only thing she has from mum in terms of looks is her smile and her lips and a bit of her pigmentation. The rest it was all Father."

"Ok." Erica said. "I'm sorry though, still."

"It's fine. Don't worry about it." Rose said and she stood up. "I'll see you guys in 15 minutes. Daniel shouldn't you change?" She said giving Daniel a look and Daniel raised his eyebrow.