Chapter 113

"Give me your feet." Luther stated as we climbed into the car and I frowned looking at him.

"What? Why?" I asked curiously as I sat down and he gave me a raised eyebrow. "Why?" I repeated.

"Because it is clear that your feet are hurting you." He said and I rolled my eyes, keeping my feet closer to me. "Give. me. your. feet." He said, pausing dramatically in between each word. "Don't make me grab them."

"Yeassh, calm down will you." I snapped back at him as I put my feet up on his legs and he took off my sneakers. "They stink, but you deserve it." I said and he giggled at that a bit as he started to massage my feet. I didn't even know why, but even this had a certain effect on me. "Daniel, give me your jacket."

"What? Why?" He asked as he was looking out the window. I was looking at Luther whom very unsubtly was looking at my legs and up my dress.

"Because your creep of a brother is looking up my dress." I snapped and Christian couldn't help but let out a chuckle and I shoved his arm annoyed and he smiled. Daniel gave me his jacket and I put it by my legs and Luther looked up at me with that smirk of his. "Creep."

"Yeah yeah." He said with a huge smile, making me roll my eyes. "You're with us in this car for two hours. So, you're going to have to get used to us looking at you."

"There is a difference between looking at me and looking up my dress." I replied casually. "Christian, your sons are being shits." I sighed as I grabbed his hand and I put it on my belly. He was the only one whom had not felt it.

"Stop being shits." Christian said casually, looking out the window, but I saw a small smile on his face. He kept his hand on there and I kept my hand on top of it as I grabbed my phone from my purse.

I went on twitter and Ana was trending on it and I was also trending. I pressed on my own name and I read people gawking over me and how good I looked or something. I also apparently looked happy and the moment with Dan and I was something that was apparently 'adorable'. I didn't understand though. Hugo and I smiling with above it "Julia watch out." Made me snort.

"What?" Luther said and I turned my phone around and he looked at it for a second and a small smile appeared on his face. Daniel wanted to look as well so I showed it to him and afterwards to Christian, whom showed the biggest smile ever on that annoyingly perfect face.

Daniel turned on the radio after about ten minutes and I put my head against the rest. Christian took off his jacket and handed it to me and I frowned.

"Pillow." He replied casually and I nodded giving him a thankful smile. Luther was still doing his magic on my feet, which was great. He also massaged my ankles a bit, it really felt great.

I scrolled through twitter a bit, as I had an anonymous account on it, so people didn't actually know what I was liking and stuff like that. I looked on the thread #kingchristian and I frowned as I saw #phantomoftheopera next to it and then a picture of him smiling very widely with another blonde girl. I recognised her from somewhere and then I found a video and I pressed on it.

I saw Christian walking, he was a tad younger, he had his hands in his pockets and fucking hell he looked hot. "Sing once again with me, a strange duet." He sang and Luther, Daniel looked up and Christian didn't move, he was in his own world.

"I didn't know you could sing Christian!" I heard a voice state and Christian snapped his head to the side.

"You do remember whom my maternal grandmother and grandfather is right?" He replied with a huge smile, his hand going through his hair. But before I could watch the rest of it, Luther grabbed my phone and stopped the video.