Chapter 48

Ana P.O.V

"ZAAACK" I screamed in excitement as I ran up to him and jumped in his arms, him falling back into the water, making both of us laugh. "How are you? I've missed you so much. It's been so long." I said as I stood up and he stood up as well with the biggest smile ever.

"I've missed you too." Zack said with the biggest smile ever. "Happy belated birthday by the way!" He said with a huge smile on his face. "Wow, nice island!" He said and I turned around with the biggest smile ever.

Three months ago I had bought an island to live on with my security guards, Lisa, her husband, and Travis. We've lived here for three months now and it was absolutely amazing. Every week someone would come by with groceries and other supplies, and this week Rachel and Zack were here. I turned around and Rachel had just let go of Travis. I ran up to her squealing and she giggled looking at me as I hugged her tightly and swayed from one side to the other.

"It's been too long." Rachel said grabbing my face and I nodded looking at her. "How are you?" She demanded.

"I'm fine. I love it here. It's so freeing. No stress." I said. "Let me show you around." I said as I saw Travis and Zack hugging excitedly.

I showed her around our large as fuck house; as the seven of us had been staying in the same house. It was a bit like the castle back in Locatlie; it had a huge main area, and then four different 'wings' of sorts, one where the security guards were staying, one for Travis and I, one for Lisa and her husband, and then one for guests; well basically Rachel and Zack. She smiled as she put her stuff down.

"I'm going to put on swimming clothing and we're going to chill by the chilling area of the pool!" She demanded and I nodded looking at her with the biggest smile ever.

I went towards the pool area where a tv was on and a game was currently being played on it. Travis, Zack, Lisa, her husband Michael, and the three security guards were all sitting here. The security guards had loosened up slightly, they still didn't talk to me or answer any of my questions, but they did join us and they talked to Travis, Lisa and Michael. They were currently listening to Zack whom was excitedly talking about everything and nothing, which was adorable.

Rachel came down and she hugged everyone, even the security guards, which amused me a tad. She went and sat next to me and for the next hours we talked, laughed, drank, and were doing stupid shit, when suddenly the tv turned black and there were white dots on them.

"What?" Rachel said. "I mean the last time-" She started but I sat up straight right away, seeing all the phones on the table having the same thing and I gulped at that as I looked at the screen and to my huge shock, the tv showed something different than the phones.

"Hey Ana. I'm sorry in advance you had to find out this way. It is protocol. The rest of the world will find out as well, but I just had to tell you I loved you x." I frowned at that as everyone was staring at me.

The countdown happened from five minutes to 0 and I looked at the three security guards and I saw the pure confusion on their faces as well. The sun had set and I had a sweater of Travis on at the moment. He stood up now and went and sat down next to me, putting his arm around me and holding me close. As Rachel had her hand on my leg and my hand was on top of it. As the countdown from 10 seconds to 0 happened, my heart beat out of my chest.

When it hit zero, I saw the inside of the Keep of Prangie and I frowned at that.

"Where is that?" Lisa asked confused and the three security guards frowned as well.

"The keep of Seglusm, in Prangie. The capitol." The head security guard Patrick stated and I stared at the screen and I frowned; as I saw that it was full of important people, but I was missing my whole family. It was then that I saw a coffin standing on the sort of podium, where normally the four thrones were.