Chapter 60

Christian P.O.V

It was the fifth day of the dates and I was absolutely physically and mentally exhausted by the past four dates. They were fun dates, I wasn't going to lie about that. I laughed with some girls and some girls were really nice and really fun to be around. They all asked me questions, something that annoyed me a tad, because I couldn't really answer them, but I tried my best. There were several girls, that after they opened their mouth and I heard their voice, I right away decided to not 'vote' for them; as their voices were fucking annoying. There were also some girls that I had previously not even though about, whom were currently clouding my mind, because of their personality.

Today was the last date, before we would come together tomorrow morning to decide which girls were through to the next round.

It was another active wear sort of thing, so I put on a pair of black shorts and a black shirt. I put on some sneakers and I walked down towards the breakfast area that I had in my own 'dorms' as I called them, even if it were wings, I mean my wing was larger than the white house so it wasn't as if it was small or anything. I ate my breakfast/lunch and I then got some files and did some work; before it was three o clock and I had to go.

I walked out and got into the car and I realised I was a bit late; but what was new really? I got driven through the city a bit before I ended up at the roller rink and I burst out into laughter and I nodded as I opened the car, not really looking at what was in front of me. I turned around and I saw four women standing there and there was pure panic in their eyes. Aunt Natalie, Sally and Jasmine were standing there not knowing exactly what to do. But the fourth woman that was standing there was one of the process girls. I looked at her and I recognised her right away for her slightly funny face and her long blonde hair that she currently had in two long inverted braids. She was wearing a sports outfit as well and she looked rather nervous.

"I am so sorry my King." Sally said right away and I looked at her and everyone was staring at her. "Miss Olivia was late because her coach didn't know what she should wear. I apologise for the inconvenience." I stared at her before looking at the girl named Olivia. I looked at her outfit and she was wearing a simple pair of red jogging pants and on top of that a white loose shirt. I then looked at my aunt whom was scared what I was going to do.

"Remind the coaches that we don't give a fuck about what they wear." I signed to her and she looked at my hands while I signed and then back at my face.

"Yes, my king. You can go inside and to the left. King Luther and King Daniel are waiting for you." She said and I nodded at that as I walked in and I felt the four of them staring at me and I then walked towards the left and my brothers were waiting for me.

"You're late." Daniel said with a huge smile on his face.

"I had a mum papa moment with a girl just now. A coach didn't know how to dress the girl." I signed to Daniel whom was saying it out loud for Luther whom was on his tablet with a frown working on something. "I told Aunt sally that we didn't give a fuck about what they were wearing, as long as it was still queenlike."

"Good." Daniel said. "Sorry, he's working on something regarding the tea situation that's happening." He said and I frowned at that. "A shipment sunk while on route to China. He contacted Dave to ask if they can see if it was an accident or not, if it's not-."

"O for fucks sake." I signed and he nodded. "Can't dad and father do this?"

"They are." Luther said. "But I'm reading their reports right now, well watching the video." Luther said and he showed it to me and I saw that the waves were high and that the boat then flipped. "It was an accident. We're sending a new shipment right now and we're using some money to build a new ship."