Epilogue: The Last Part.

Trevor opened a door that suddenly appeared and he held onto my hand as we walked through it. My heart then started to pound out of excitement and love, as I saw William and Hugo sitting on a couch. They turned their heads and they saw the two of us and they showed the biggest smiles ever. I ran up to the couch they were sitting on and jumped in between them and grabbed both of their necks for a group hug. They both burst out into laughter, making my heart warm. I gave both of them kisses on the cheeks before I turned around to sit better. I sat against William and put my legs over Hugo's whom rubbed my legs right away.

"You ok?" William said and I looked at him, then Trevor and then Hugo and I burst out into laughter. "What?"

"You three are all a different age. It's so weird." I said and I started to cry of laughter, holding onto my stomach. "And I'm 23ish. This is." I said and I screamed of laughter and I held onto Williams arm immensely tightly, him laughing as well. "I can't believe this." I said as I sat up a bit and Trevor looked at me with that big smile of his. "This is actually happening right. We're actually here together?" I said looking at them and they nodded looking at me.

"We are." Hugo confirmed and I smiled looking at him and I nodded as William held onto my hand and traced it a bit.

"It's been so long." I sighed as I looked at Hugo, then Trevor and William. "That the four of us actually sat like this, peaceful." I said and William put his other arm around my waist to hold onto me.

"It has been a very long time." Hugo confirmed and I pulled him closer to me, holding onto him like William was a bit and I put my hands on his chest and he smiled at that. Trevor looked at me with the biggest smile. "It does surprise me that Trevor isn't claiming you right now though." Hugo said and I smiled as I gave Hugo a kiss on the top of his head.

"We already fucked, and tortured the shit out of Jason. My fantasy has been fulfilled." Trevor said casually looking away and I followed his glance and my eyes widened as I saw my own picture in the church.

"Wait what?" I stammered looking at them.

"We watch everything. Your funeral is happening soon." Trevor said.

"Wait what? You two already fucked, and tortured Jason? Seriously?" William said with a giggle and I laughed and nodded as I then pushed Hugo away for a second and I went and laid down with my head on Williams lap and I laid down before pulling Hugo down and he rested his head on my waist and I put my hand in his hair.

"Yeah. I obviously didn't want it, but what could I do? Say no to those blue eyes?" I said and Trevor laughed very loudly at that and William snorted as well. I looked at Hugo and he was looking ahead with a content smile before looking up at me. "Why aren't you laughing?"

"I am. Just not out loud." Hugo said. "Very happy at the moment."

"Understandable, we are pretty awesome as a foursome." I replied casually and they giggled at that as I then saw our daughters walking down the aisle. "You played a dirty trick with Rubes and Ana." I then said casually as I saw Olivia walking down the aisle to sit down next to her husbands soon.

"Obviously." Trevor stated casually. "I knew everyone would treat her like shit."

"True. Thank you for that." Hugo said and Trevor nodded as he held up his thumb as if to say, it's cool.

"The whole world is watching it." William said and I nodded slowly at that as my four grandsons then walked, all in their own way, making me giggle.

"Eric is such a dramatic shit, isn't he?" Hugo said and I giggled and nodded.

"Are you upset that your kingline died?" I asked, looking at Trevor and Trevor looked at me and shrugged.

"Prince Oliver and Lucas' sons will be the spares now." Trevor said. "And Edward is almost as fucked up as I am, so it's fine."