Chapter 52

Julia P.O.V

"Love, are you ready?" I heard William ask and I turned my head away from the mirror to look at my husband standing by the door opening. He was wearing his regal suit with the cape. He would take off that cape literally and pass it on. I looked away from him again and looked in the mirror staring at my own reflection. My dark blonde/light brown hair was currently hanging loose by my face, my crown would have to go on top of it. I was wearing a beautiful dark red regal dress and I would have to wear my cape as well, but I hadn't put that on either. "What's going on?" He asked worriedly as he walked up to me and put his hands on my shoulders and he massaged it.

"Just thinking about how he would like this dress." I whispered softly looking at my dress. It was a bit tight fighting at the top, but it got loose. It was classy and yet had this sex appeal. It fit my bright red lips perfectly and I let out a small breath.

"He loved you even with a garbage bag on." Hugo's voice stated and I turned my head and I looked at him, my heart beating an extra beat as I saw that he was wearing the same as William, but it looked absolutely different. It fit him differently than it did William. Not better or worse, just different. Perfect. My eyes met his and I saw a warm glow in them and I gave him a small smile.

"I know, but still." I said looking back into the mirror at my own reflection. "It will sort of be official today you know? It's weird. Who is going to give Christian his cape? He had been so excited to give his son the cape in six years." I said and William was still massaging my shoulders a bit.

"That is true." William commented. "King Lucas will give the cape."

"O that's good too." I said as I turned around to look at William and then turned my head to look at Hugo and I let out a deep breath before nodding carefully. "Can you help me with the cape and with the crown?"

"Of course." William said and that's what he did, carefully. I nodded as I turned around and looked at the huge ass crown on my head, it was regal and yet so fucking extra. I wouldn't have to give it up today, that would happen after their wedding with their future wife.

"Shall we go? We're already running a tad late?" Hugo said carefully and I smiled slightly, looking away from myself.

"Of course." I confirmed and he nodded looking at me as we walked down the stairs of an extra house we had here in Prangie; as the castle was still being renovated, it would be ready tomorrow.

They helped me climb into the carriage that was here and I let out a small breath as I sat next to Hugo, William sitting on my supposed spot. "Wait." I then said as we started to drive and my husbands looked at me. "Normally I would sit in between William and him?" I said, still not being able to say his name. "Do I do that again today?"

"Yes. As our sons will replace us during the ceremony, us taking our seats in the audience." Hugo said and I nodded slowly at that.

"So it will end with me and my sons?" I asked, William had told me this all last night, but I just needed confirmation.

"Yes." William said and I nodded slowly at that as we got out of the private area that was here.

"Jules?" Hugo asked after a minute of silence as we drove through the Kings street, loads of people on the sides holding up the Locatlie flag.

"Yes?" I said looking at the people whom were all so delighted to see us and I couldn't help but smile at that.

"Do you want to come look at the renovation of our house with me tomorrow?" He asked and I heard the nerves in his voice as he asked me that. I let out a small breath as I nodded slowly.