Chapter 382

Chapter 382: 撩 1 down

When Jiang Chengfeng sang, the audience did not patronize, a large wave of gifts came, and various colorful animation effects followed.

"Like the ladies who can sing!"

"I like the vocals of big guys!"

"A male version of" Listening, the Voice of the Wind ", great!"

Sun Weiwei was so excited and happy, she kept refreshing the fan list to see how many viewers were online in real time and how many people gave them a reward.

Most fans send magic circles, but the numbers behind the circles are different. The gifts between live broadcasts are denominated in notes. One note is equivalent to 1 gold coin on the Liu Ye live app. 10 magic circles are required. Note purchase, 10 notes is 1 yuan.

When Jiang Chengfeng sang to the climax, the types of gifts brushed by fans also changed.

"King Kong gives you a banknote gun";

"Student Wang gave you a banknote gun";

"Small tail gives you a banknote gun";

...

The "banknote gun" is the same as the "love light wave grab" gun shape, except that biubiubiu shoots a dollar-style animation, and a shot is 999 notes.

During the interlude, Jiang Chengfeng read all the net names that had been rewarded to him, and kept saying thank you. There was no restraint in his face at first, and his mouth couldn't help grinning.

Two-dimensional male audiences are covering their hearts one after another, Mrs. Kawaii!

"Ding Xiaoguai stings you";

"Tell Dad to give you a break";

"A thousand years of single dogs have struck you";

...

Every time you "click" the screen, a finger animation will appear, ticking, "click" is worth 520 notes, not expensive, but not cheap. These male audiences are very generous, the finger on the screen is just Never stopped.

In these "clicks",

"I am the only one who honors you";

This sentence was quickly overwhelmed by other people's reward messages and sank without attracting anyone's attention.

After Jiang Chengfeng sang the whole song, the audience still felt unhappy.

"Good, it's too short, not enough, sing again!"

"Yeah, this song is a single loop on my phone."

"Where's Liu Ye going, can you sing it again with the big brother?"

"Ha ha ha ha, my goddess was originally Liu Ye, now there is a lady lady, begging for two goddesses to chorus ~~~"

...

Fans have urged the two to sing together, their wishes are soaring, for fear that they will not agree, so the tyrant audience began to give them both money, and the horn of great rewards started:

"April calls for you";

"Lion and cactus call for you";

"Just watch the beauties call you";

"Only me alone" call you:

...

The value of "calling for you" is even higher. It needs 1999 notes. Everyone is pretty hard to see the chorus.