428

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Transmigration of the Famous Cyber Star TFCS » Chapter 428: Star Live
Transmigration of the Famous Cyber Star Chapter 428: Star Live
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Jiang Chengfeng pretended to have a mysterious smile, "We invited a special guest to visit the studio."

special guest? ?

He successfully raised the appetite of the audience. Everyone thought that 80% of the guests were other popular anchors. Internet celebrity anchors were very common guest appearances, and they could also increase each other's popularity.

I saw Jiang Chengfeng stood up, stood towards one side, made a pleased gesture, and said in a very respectful tone, "Next, we have a special guest tonight, sister Xiaopeng."

Everyone had no time to respond, Yang Huayue entered the camera and said to everyone with a smile, "hi, I'm a little friend, I'm very happy to be here with the live broadcast of" Miss and Sisters "and communicate with you face to face."

The audience was stunned, they actually saw the star in the studio ...

Now the live broadcast has not been accepted by mainstream media. Many people think that if a star does live broadcast, it is a shameful and self-defeating thing, so most stars will not broadcast live for their own face.

"I don't have a dazzle, is this really Yang Huayue himself?"

"I've been mixing live studios for so long, and for the first time I saw celebrity live broadcasts."

"Oh, a little excited."

"It's a real actress. It's worthy to take a closer look. The skin is fair, delicate and smooth, and the eyes look good. The dark eyes are deep."

"Did you open a beauty filter? Did you wear a pupil?"

...

After seeing this message, Yang Huayue said, "I do n't have a beauty filter, I do n't have makeup, and I do n't wear a beautiful pupil." She moved her face closer to the camera to make the audience see more clearly and blinked. , Proves that his eyes are born beautiful, genuine, and made a funny expression at the end.

"Ha ha ha, suddenly found Yang Huayue not cold."

"It's not scary at all."

"It's a pretty young lady's hurry."

An audience member asked Yang Huayue,

"Can we also call you' little sister '?"

Yang Huayue nodded, "Of course you can. I'm not Yang Huayue here, I'm everyone's sister and sister, just treat me as an ordinary anchor!"

"Just punch this sentence, I decided to fan you! By the way, give me a reward."

Poppy bear calls for you;

The audience fired the first shot of a gift tonight, and then more than a dozen people sent "call you".

Seeing the animated picture of the gift, Yang Huayue was very happy, thanking them in turn for the fan 's screen name, but some people 's screen name was not easy to read, mixed with characters, Martian text, or emoji. Yang Huayue would pause and frown After thinking for a long time, and then expressing these messy things in his own way, no one was left out.

"Can't stand her reading my net name with such a serious expression and tone, I'm going to laugh to death."-Someone

"Little sister is so cute (* ▽ *)."

"What an approachable young lady and sister, there isn't even a star celebrity. Whoever said that Yang Huayue had a big temper and played big names, I was the first to disagree."