451

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Transmigration of the Famous Cyber Star TFCS » Chapter 451: Cry without tears
Transmigration of the Famous Cyber Star Chapter 451: Cry without tears
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
The whole house was very clean, not normal. In the room for two people, only the mattress was left on the bed, and the debris piled up on the table was gone. Open the closet and it was empty! Then pull all the drawers open, they are all empty!

What's more terrible is that the kitchen and toilets have also been emptied. The oil, salt, sauce, vinegar, and all the bottles and cans have been swept away, and no pot has been left, and the devils have not ransacked this way in the village!

There are also several valuables in their room. Colleague A has an iPad and several gold necklaces. Colleague B also has a lot of gold jewelry and an authentic LV bag.

They both have a lot of brand-name cosmetics, which must add up to tens of thousands of dollars, but these valuable things are all neatly placed on the dining table in the living room, and there are a lot of them!

Rao was so angry, they were still furious, and immediately called the police, saying that the robber had been robbed at home.

The police officer quickly contacted the police station in the area. The two police officers on duty at the police station were familiar with the address. The police came out quickly. Five minutes later, the police car stopped downstairs.

The two women saw the police as if they were seeing a savior, holding them to cry, "We all stole our little sister Miao!"

Which is Miao Miao? ? ?

As a police officer in the police station, every day there are so many things. The parents 'parents are short. The alarm most months ago is not a serious case. They have long forgotten that they are in Java.

The police went to the room and looked at it. It was so clean! The window was bright and clean, and it didn't look like it had been robbed by a thief.

The police asked the two directly,

"They both asked Auntie Clean to clean it?"

Two colleagues were getting dizzy, "How can we have any mood for hygiene, Miao Miao must do it."

The police officer thought to himself that the thief was quite professional.

He asked again, "What did they both lose?"

"Clothing, shoes, quilts, pillows, sheets ..."

When the police heard the woman's attitude that she would take her family all over BB, she felt a headache, "OK, have you lost valuables?"

The two women stared at each other, and at the same time, bad water poured into their hearts, intending to say that they had lost a lot of valuables.

Another policeman saw something shining on the table, something like an iPad, and asked, "These are ours?"

"Yes."

"How do you put them here?"

Their eyes flickered, and one of them quickly said, "We just sorted it out."

The policeman was surprised, "Did the thief not take these things?"

"amount......"

The two of them were indifferent.

The experienced police knew in seconds, knowing that they were lying, strangely,

"Where's the strange thief who only steals things that are not worthwhile, as well as the leisurely and easy way to put the valuables into different categories? It seems that I'm afraid the owner can't find it. Oh, the health has also done it for us. This thief has good quality."