468

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Transmigration of the Famous Cyber Star TFCS » Chapter 468: Advertise
Transmigration of the Famous Cyber Star Chapter 468: Advertise
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
"I didn't want to explain so much, but I don't want the adopter's kindness to be maliciously misunderstood and attacked. It seems that even the best things in some populations can become ugly and full of conspiracy."

Yu Zhan's clarification on Weibo was as simple and crude as the advertisement he posted last night.

"Well, Dr. Yu is so miserable that he will be put on the blacklist by his peers. These people are still staring at him every move, it is scary to think about it."

"Companions are enemies. Dr. Yu's new store has just opened. They want to take the opportunity to step on it is normal. The new store's reputation is so bad that it will be difficult to remember later."

"The bosses of those large pet hospitals don't have to do the work themselves, they direct all the time to find someone else's stubble. The same is the boss. Dr. Yu has done everything himself and is tired of dogs."

"Yeah, I see doctors at other pet hospitals who are too busy playing with mobile phones. Dr. Yu's shop can't make appointments if he wants to make an appointment!"

"It's weird, hasn't the Great God started recruiting people long ago? Why haven't they found the right one yet?"

"Shh, didn't he offend the Veterinary Association, who would dare to apply for a better veterinarian? He will be hacked in minutes, so how can he be mixed in the industry in the future."

Netizens watched a variety of conspiracies, each of them like little detectives.

Two minutes later, Yu Zhan posted another Weibo, "Finally, thank @ 王向勤 @ 蓝星 蓝溪 for the kind act. In addition, I want to emphasize that the girl walking in the middle is my girlfriend @ 公主 而 嫚. Do n't misunderstand ". His words echoed Wang Xiangqin's Weibo exactly.

"No wonder Uncle Qin has a cat cage in his hand."

"Uncle Qin and his wife are also very kind people. If it wasn't for Dr. Yu's blackspot, we wouldn't know they silently adopted the grandmother's cat."

"I think Dr. Yu's regulations are unquestionable. People who have done good deeds should be given preferential treatment. It is just this time that they are animals adopted by celebrities.

"I am the first group of applicants to adopt animals. I took my adopted native dog to Dr. Yu's hospital last week to see a doctor. I did n't make an appointment and I jumped in line. I want to emphasize that I am not a rich person and that Dr He didn't charge me a penny. He spoke well. "

...

The sunspots can only die now, but this topic with Wang Xiangqin's participation in the people still hangs on the hot search list, and the "three family members" somehow become a new stalk.

Lanxi didn't go to the company today, and played with two new family members at home. Sanhua and White Cat first arrived. They were curious about every place in the mansion. Observing everywhere, you chased after me. The originally quiet home was not only busy. Get up, there are some chicken flying dogs jumping.

There was a bell ringing at the door. It was the courier.

Blue Creek said, "It should be the cat food I bought yesterday."

The nanny hurried to get the delivery.

After a while, she and another nanny worked together to bring in a large box, and both of them hummed and struggled.