471

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Transmigration of the Famous Cyber Star TFCS » Chapter 471: Liberal Arts Cooperation
Transmigration of the Famous Cyber Star Chapter 471: Liberal Arts Cooperation
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Roommate B was pleasantly surprised, "Of course I do! Hey, I misunderstood you before, you are so good buddy, and do n't forget to bring our brother with you!"

Jiang Chengfeng sneered.

Roommate AC during the lunch break was awakened by the laughter of Roommate B. He was going to get angry, but after knowing the reason, he couldn't resist the tempting invitation and stepped into a trap, saying that he would follow him later!

The pie will not fall out of the sky, Jiang Chengfeng did not tell them that in the video, the boys are going to wear women's Hanfu!

Liu Ye and Sun Weiwei also found male classmates in their respective classes. They did not lie and cheat like Jiang Chengfeng, but truthfully told them the actual shooting requirements.

When I heard that he was going to be a woman, none of Sun Weiwei's male classmates wanted it. Of course, this is also because Sun Weiwei's relationship with his male classmates is not strong enough.

Liu Ye's male students hesitated and hesitated, they all agreed.

Because of volunteer activities, these invisible people have begun to attract attention in the school. For example, someone eats in the cafeteria, and some people take the initiative to come and fight with them at the table, asking if they are from the classical literature department.

Most importantly, their counselor said that every student who showed up in the "Miss and Sisters" volunteer activity video could get 5 credits.

It stands to reason that an extra-curricular activity adds up to 2 credits, and even if they continue to go to Grandma Zhan's home as a volunteer once a week, this is still regarded as "the same extra-curricular activity."

The extra three credits are the follow-up influence of the Faculty of Arts to see them-the cumulative playback volume of the video exceeds 5000w. In the scope of university students nationwide, they have promoted the spirit of goodness, justice and hard work, and they have very positive energy. Volunteer boom in major universities across the country. Their volunteer activities were even included in the school's work summary this year by the school's office secretary.

The Academy of Arts should give them some reward points.

Don't underestimate these 5 credits. At Capital University, where talents and competition are fierce, one point can be overwhelming, let alone 5 points!

Students from other majors of the Faculty of Arts are envious and depressed. I am afraid that the final exams of this semester, the top few of the college's overall rankings must be taken over by the Department of Classical Literature.

With such great benefits, how can the classmates in Liu Yi be grateful to her and the "young ladies"? Now "Miss and Sisters" have a need, and this is busy, they must help! It 's okay to wear women 's clothes ... Anyway, it 's not transgender, no big deal!

Boys in the Department of Classical Literature did not experience Jiang Chengfeng's grief and **** lessons, and thought of things pretty well.

Liu Ye also invited the girls in his class. Liang Shengnan and her three roommates agreed without hesitation.

After identifying the personnel, Sun Weiwei sent the list to the group: a total of 10 people from the computer department and the classical literature department on the boy side, 5 younger sisters and 4 female classmates from the classical literature department on the female side, and Liu Yan who could not enter the mirror was removed And only 8 people.