30

Chapter 30

Thinking of Zhang Xi's appearance before his death, a few people's faces suddenly turned white. When did that man start?  !

"Lin Yi!!" Yang Yanqing gritted his teeth and watched bitterly at Song Xiaojie, who was standing five meters away, with a silly smile, and sternly shouted: "Why would he do this?!"

"Because you damn it~" Seeing them with a look of pain, Song Xiaojie smiled hippiely: "One question and three things I don't know, shouldn't the waste that can be saved by a woman be left for the Dragon Boat Festival? Isn't it a waste of the few resources left in the last days?  "

Yang Yanqing was so angry that he spouted blood, "You! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh-"

A sorrowful cry sounded in Cangyun base, and the other two people fell to the ground in pain, groaning in pain...

"You are talking more and more nonsense."

Hearing this voice, Song Xiaojie looked back, but saw Zhou Jinrong walking slowly over, and couldn't help complaining: "It's too slow, are you a tortoise?"

Zhou Jinrong replied unhurriedly: "Doesn't this just happen to see you being here?"

"I do work seriously!" Song Xiaojie emphasized with a serious face.

Zhou Jinrong looked over him, looked at Yang Yanqing, who was trying to activate the supernatural power, and said calmly: "When Dr. Lin saw it, it's time to say you again."

The two people are chatting here, you come and I go, they are very leisurely and leisurely, and the screams and screams in their ears become their background music.

"Hey~ don't be authentic." Song Xiaojie rubbed his arms and looked at Zhou Jinrong and said, "Hey, every time I see Dr. Lin killing someone, I always feel all over my body~"

"Yeah." Zhou Jinrong also acknowledged this point.

No one in the entire base knows Lin Yi's true strength, only that this person is mysterious, and his strength is even more terrifying.  Every time Lin Yi left the base, he would be alone, and he would return with living high-level mutant zombies. He never saw any injuries on his body, as if he was just walking out of the door and taking a walk.  However, those high-level mutant zombies, even Lu Qingcang could not kill them so easily, let alone capture them alive.

Zhou Jinrong walked towards those people, and the bodies of these three people became the best soil for flower seeds. When the flower seeds were planted on their bodies, their abilities were restricted, and the flower seeds quickly took root in their hearts.  There is nothing to do with it.

Several silver silk threads appeared between his slender fingers. The silk threads were quickly strengthened by the gold-type supernatural powers. The silk threads penetrated the eyebrows of those people as if they were given life.  Seeing that they were already dead and could no longer die, Zhou Jinrong took back those metal threads. He had always acted cautiously, and naturally wouldn't let the opponent have any chance to fight back.

Song Xiaojie glanced at him, looked at the small holes between the eyebrows of those people, and said, "How do I feel that you are terrible?"

"Really?" Zhou Jinrong responded indifferently and dragged one of the corpses back, "Bring the fertilizer."

Looking at the two corpses remaining on the ground, Song Xiaojie's expression was sullen, and he walked with one hand and one hand.

>>>>>>

A few days later, when Lu Qingcang returned before he could change his blood-stained clothes, he broke into Lin Yi's small villa.

Lin Yi was preparing some tools in the laboratory, and when he heard that Lu Qingcang came over, he was not surprised.  He put down the things in his hands, took off the white gloves and threw them into the trash can, opened the door of the laboratory, and saw the somewhat embarrassed man glaring at him with flames, and slowly smiled and asked, "What's the matter?"