49

49.Chapter 49

Following the artificial intelligence guidance of the mecha, Chen Ruxin finally saw a red dot displayed on the light screen after four hours.

Alfonso was thrown to this barren star.

If it weren't for Alfonso, I'm afraid there will be no chance of survival.

The so-called barren star is called barren star because the planet has almost no conditions for living things.

Those barren stars that store metal energy will be developed, while barren stars without any resources will be abandoned, or even used as prisons or discarded special garbage that is harmful to life.

The latter is what Chen Ruxin wants to go.

Getting closer to the surface of the planet, Chen Ruxin activated the defense system and detection mode, and began to prepare for landing.

The bottom is barren, even more barren than the last days.

All the detectors showed were Gobi and rocks, as well as black harmful substances dumped in from the outside world.

There are no traces of biological existence.

Chen Ruxin drove the mech to land and controlled the mech to walk.

I don't know how long this search will take. After all, the original owner and Edgar didn't think too much when they were about to destroy the corpse, and they just dropped it from the atmosphere.

If it is not Alfonso who is lost, I am afraid that the corpse will not be found before reaching the barren star.

Thinking of the final outcome of the original owner, Chen Ruxin has no special feelings.

The planet is also relatively close to the sun, and the temperature is also high.

Although Chen Ruxin, who was in the cockpit of the mecha, couldn't feel the outside temperature, he could see through the red warning displayed on the light screen that the outside temperature was no longer within the range where ordinary creatures could move.

Chen Ruxin walked around the red Gobi for a long time, the sun also began to set west, and the outside temperature began to drop rapidly.

The temperature in the daytime is nearly 60 degrees, gradually becoming minus 21 degrees.

Two days and two nights have passed, and the energy consumption of the mecha is nearly 37%.

Alfonso must be found as soon as possible, otherwise the mecha will not be able to take him away from this barren star because of insufficient energy, and he will also be in danger.

In order to save energy, Chen Ruxin set the mecha to automatic driving.

The human body's shortcomings are very obvious, and the long-term use of mental power to manipulate the mecha makes her look extremely tired.

Insufficient sleep and long-term nervousness made her body start to feel a little overwhelmed.

However, she has no better way.

After closing his eyes and resting for twenty minutes, Chen Ruxin once again manipulated the mecha to start looking for Alfonso's traces.

This barren star is twice the size of the earth, and it is only through rough calculations about where it will fall, and then look for it.

The target is too small and the scope is too wide, and it is not easy to find it.

Chen Ru thought for a while, and still injected himself with a special medicine obtained from the military, so that he would not be depressed for the next few days.  Although the side effects of this medicine are a bit serious, she obviously can't take care of that much anymore.