(Burst/ Season 1) Shu Kurenai x Shy Reader

Request by me

Sorry this story kinda wrong spelling

Enjoy!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

( Your POV)

Hello, I'm (Y/N) (L/N) and I'm a blader. My bey is Empress (B/N), (attack/ balance/ stamina/ defend) type ( A/N: You can choose what bey type is 😊) I'm become blader since I was kid also I'm new student from Beigoma Academy where many students that I want to be friends with 'em, unfortunately I'm just being shy and little afraid but only them that I have friends at Beigoma school.

Flashback

When I was 5, my parents and I move to Beigoma, Tokyo that we're from (Place name) because they've got new work while I just play my bey that my mom gave me since my birthday.

While my parents busy their work, I'm taking walk go to the playground where many kids are playing at there. When I reach to the playground, I want to ask them to play with me... but other kids doesn't want let me to play with them because they think I was starnger except.... there a three kids came to me and the albino boy said

"Hey there, do you wanna play with us? and a boy blue hair with yellow headband also being hyper boy said " Yeah, we also want to have friends to play." I was suprise that someone like them wanna play with me as I smiled shyly " Sure, I would love to" I said to them as albino boy introdice himself.

"My name is Shu Kurenai and these Valt and Xander. What's your name?" And I introduce to them "O-Oh mh n-name is (Y- (Y/N) (L/N)" after that we're played tag game and I'm so happy that I have friend with them including I have crush on him.

End of Flashback

(Normal POV)

And now (Y/N) had to go to school for her study and also play her bey ( A/N: Oh yeah. Btw reader is beyclub because her childhoodfriend Valt invited her to joined and the beyclub also be friend with her) when she goes to her class, there goes a hyper boy and yell at shy girl as he said " Hey (Y/N)!!! Let's play beyblade after school!!!" (Y/N) couldn't help but agreed challenge with him as she sat on her desk.

" Sure Valt-kun. I would like to" she said as she smiled at bluenette while Shu just watched his shy girl and his best friend smiled at them he also had a crush on her (A/N: Oh my! Oh my! 😏)

Timeskip (Valt, Shu and You at the rooftop after end class)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Shu POV)

As I watch their battle, I heard footstep as I turned it was Wakiya, Rantaro, Daigo and Ken ( he still at Beigoma School before transfer) was coming to us.

" Hey guys!" they said as I waved at them "Hi" I said to them as we watch their battle.

(Your POV)

On last match, I won against Valt with my bey (B/N) eventhough I'm being shy but I become strong. It's all thanks to Shu-kun because he the one who taught me how to play beyblade. Also I do have crush on him but I'm afraid that he will reject me.

"Aww man!! I lose again", said Valt feel so disappoinment but he didn't care because he like how fun play beylade is. "Wow you're so strong (Y/N), next time I will definitely defeat you." Valt said as I smile at him, " Sure, I also want to get stronger to defeat you too, Valt-kun" I said then Shu and the beyclub came at us.

" You're so awesome that battle earlier, (Y/N)," Daigo said as I said back to him "Thanks, Daigo-kun", "Yeah, a shy girl like her is usually strong but rookie" Wakiya tease me as Shu said to him (little angry) " Wakiya. Don't talk to her like that!" And I blushed after what he said as the beyclub noticed me as they smirked at me amd make 'ooooo' at me because they knew that I have crush on him.

(Shu POV)

As I said to him, I came at (Y/N) because I ready want to confess my feeling with me and ask her," Hey (Y/N), can I talk to with you for second because I have to tell you something" the she nodded agreement and I excuse them as I take her to downstairs.

"Hey (Y/N)" I said as I feel so embarassed with her, " What is it, Shu-kun" she said shyly, how cute and then, "I love you (Y/N), will you be my girlfriend" I confessed to her till my cheek turn red aa (Y/N) feel so happy and she said "I-I love y-you t-too, Shu-k-kun. I would l-like to b-be your g-girlfriend" after that I smirked at her as she blushed madly " Finally your mine now" I said and little did I know that someone stalking us.

(Normal POV)

"YESS! MY SHIP HAD SAILED!" shout Valt as beyclub close their ears because that bluenette is so loud (A/N: Oh My God😑) "Must as I thought (Y/N) definitely had crush on him eventhough she was little shy" Rantaro said as they look Shu and (Y/N) noticed that they were stalking their new couple. "What are you guys stalking about" Shu said as he facepalmed at them. "Oh nothing. It's just, we want to battle our bey. See ya!" and then beyclub ran off as (Y/N) giggled at them cutely. " Are you not going to chase them, Shu-kun?" then Shu smirked at his girlfriend and said "Don't worry, let them be. Let's go back to the rooftop, (Y/N)." And she said " Ok😊" and then they become best couple ever in their life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

983 words

Sorry my story kinda suck

That's all. Sayonara!!😊