(Demon Slayer AU) Pillar Shu Kurenai x Pillar Reader

This story is Demon Slayer AU and Shu's age is 17 while reader is 16.

This is reader's haori demon slayer(if you wanna change color that's fine)

And this one is Shu's haori (just ignore that woman demon slayer)

Hope you enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Normal POV)

The Hashira mean 'Pillar' and they are Demon Slayer with a high ranked and very stronger than the lower rank slayer. In Hashira's team, they are nine Demon Slayer Corps. They were Shu, Silas, Wakiya, Shasa, Ken, Free, Delta, Fubuki and (Y/N).

Shu is Flame Pillar, Silas's Devil Pillar, Wakiya's Dark Dragon Pillar, Shasa's Star Pillar, Ken's Beast Pillar, Free's Gold Pillar, Delta's Moon Pillar, Fubuki's Water Pillar and (Y/N)'s Flower Pillar.

Right now, (Y/N), Shu and Shasa were on a mission to save the trio protagonist slayer as they split up. Shasa on her way to save Valt after he and his twin brother and sister, who became a demon, defeated the lower ranked demon. With Shu, he swung the demon with his flame breathing and save Aiger. Lastly, (Y/N) saves the yellow boy named Dante. He was injured really bad after he slayed the demon spider as she gave him a medicine and she asked her slayer helper to bring him to the Hashira's estate.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

With Shu 

(Shu POV)

After I slayed the demon spider, I looked at the boy if he's ok or not, but he just kinda excited that he want to battle with me as I facepalmed at him and walked away.

"Hey, wait up! Fight me, fire haori!! With my power of the spirit in the mountain!!" I turned to him with an annoying on my face. "Just go back to training, you monkey boy." I said with an emotionless face. He looked at me shocked and dissappointment after I said to him.

.
.
.
.
"THE HECK!!!!" he screamed with an angry on his face. I've had enough of him as I hold my rope and tied him up with my super speed so nobody can't see me where I was. After I tied him, I walked away from his annoying slayer monkey boy.

"OI, GET BACK OVER HERE!! FIGHT ME, FLAME HAORI!!" he yelled as he struggle from the rope. I reply. "How about you go back to training so you can get stronger." I retorted him. "HAAA! I CAN'T HEAR YOU!! YOUR VOICE IS TOO SOFT AND WALK SO FAST!! GET BACK OVER HERE!! OI! OI! OOOOOOOOOII!!!!" HE continued yelled as I ignored him.

Then I need to find two girls Hashira. I wonder what they're doing as I run through the forest. I'm thinking about the flower pillar. She's cute when she smiled like innocent girl.... Wait.. I forget about it. Then I continued run as I stopped thinking about her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

With Shasa and (Y/N)

(Your POV)

After I helped the yellow boy slayer, I looked at my bestie, Shasa, she was helping the bluenette and his little brother and sister with a medicine that I gave her earlier and waited for her done give him a medicine.

"Are you done, Shasa-san?" I said with a sweet voice as Shasa look at me with a facepalmed on her face. "Please be patient, (Y/N). I'm trying to help him." I giggle. "Oh my, oh my, ok then. I'll waited." Then Shasa continued treated their wound.

7 minutes later

After she done treated them, the demon light blue hair and pink hair entered the wood box for hidden the sun while Valt was resting as Shasa carried Valt and then the wooden box as I walked to her.

"So, Shasa-san. What are going to do with them?" I asked. "I want to brought them to my estate so they were safe from the other slayer." She said as I awed at her. "Oh my, you really care about him, aren't you?" I teased as she blushed.

"Shut up, (Y/N). It's none of your business. See you at the pillar estate." She said as she's gone with them. I smiled. "Ok then, see you bestie." As I walked away, I saw someone coming to me. As I looked at it, it was Shu Kurenai. Oh my, he must be worry me or something. Then he came here.

"Hey, (Y/N)." "Hey, Shu. It's something wrong?" "Nothing, I just want to know you're ok or not." "I'm ok, Shu. And so do Shasa." Is said as he nodded. "So, where's your bestie?" "Oh, she went back to her estate." "Ok, so let's go then." I nodded as me and Shu run through the forest and went to the pillar estate.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Normal POV)

As (Y/N) and Shu were running, he couldn't help but he want to confessed at her as Shu broke the silent. "Hey, (Y/N)." "Yes, Shu." "There something that I had to say." Then both of the pillars stopped from the running as (Y/N) looked at him confused. "What is it, Shu?" 

Suddenly, (Y/N) is surprised because Shu kissed her on the lips passionately. (Y/N) eyes widened as she kissed him back, shyly, with her eyes close. Shu let go from the kiss as (Y/N) blushed.

"W-Why would you do that?" (Y/N) asked as Shu smiled softly. "Because....I love you, (Y/N)." She looked at him shocked and she smiled happily. "I love you too, Shu. Even though I'm younger than you." Shu cupped her face. "I don't care what your age is and I still love you." "Thanks, Shu. Let's go back. Our master is waiting for us." Shu nodded as they're walking together.

Little did (Y/N) know that Shu is kinda like her childish attitude and her matchmaking person. '(Y/N), I love you not just because of your personality. I love you because you always like helped other slayer that never get stronger and you the only one who trained them. I'm really proud of you.' Shu thought with a smiled on his face and continued walked with his crush.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bonus:

With Shasa and Aoi sibling, Valt woke up as he looked at her and said. "Hey." Shasa then look at him, to see he smiled at her. Shasa blushed. "Thank you for treat me with your medicine." He said as Shasa smiled at him. "You're welcome. And I bring you and your little sibling to my estate, ok." She said as Valt nodded and thank to her again as Shasa still carried them to her estate.

With Aiger, the helper slayer already brought him to the (Y/N)'s estate because he uncousious from the screaming. Also they need her to cure him with her special medicine.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1127 words

Hope you like it.

Sayonara!!