(Dynamite Battle/Quaddrive) Shu Kurenai x Valt's Twin Reader

Hello! I'm back from doing my homework and now I'm free from my homeworks of History. If someone know this subject.

Hope you enjoy!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Normal  POV)

(Y/N) is Valt's twin sister and both of them are innocent and cute but for (Y/N) is kind, calm and mature unlike her hyper twin. Both of them like to eat beybread because those breads are their favourite.

When they were kids, (Y/N) had a crush on albino boy, Shu Kurenai. She likes how serious and strong he is when he beyblading. With Shu, he loves (Y/N) too. Not just because she's cute but he also like her innocent, kind and mature she is. They become a couple after Shu joined the beyclub.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In Evolution time

After Lui become a champion in Japan, Shu got invited to America while (Y/N) joined BC Sol with her twin. After the moment, Shu become Red Eye to get stronger after he lose against Fre de La Hoya. Then the Aoi twin and the gang were searching for Shu at  Mexico. After that, they found a masked blader and say Shu Kurenai is dead. It makes all of them shocked while (Y/N) felt heartbroken as Valt comfort his twin.

Long time passed, the final battle between Valt and Red Eye a.k.a Shu on the 18th match and their score are tied. After their battle moment, Valt won and become a champion in the world. Shu is now became himself again, which means (Y/N) felt happy to see him turn back again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Turbo time

Shu and (Y/N) now become couple again and after Aiger become a champion in the world, same with Valt. Then Shu asked her meet at the beach as (Y/N) agreed. Shu's now at the beach, waiting for (Y/N) come. 5 minutes later, (Y/N) ran to him panted as she say..

"Sorry, Shu. Am I late?" Shu just gave her a smile. "No, (Y/N). You're coming here in perfect time." (Y/N) sighed realives as Shu took her hand and then..

"(Y/N), will you be my girlfriend?" Then, (Y/N) hugged him happily. Shu surprised. "I will, Shu!" Shu smiled as he hugged her back. "I'm glad that I had you, (Y/N) Aoi." "Yeah, me too."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In present time

(Shu POV)

After I battle Bel Daikokuten, I went to BC Sol to tell Valt how intense our battle earlier. I just can't believe that I lose against the demon king, even Valt and Lui can't win against him. But I don't mind at least I'll do my best to get stronger.

After I reached to BC Sol, I went inside the training center and Valt was training all by himself. I don't see (Y/N) is here. Maybe she's busy with something else.

"Hey, Valt." Then Valt turned around and looked at me with a big smiled. "Hey, Shu. Long time no see huh." "Yeah." Valt came to me and bump fist as Valt said, "I knew you want challenge Bel to battle with you." "Yeah, it is." I remember that my bey flew to get close to my face as I caught it fast. I looked at Bel, he was getting fierce about the match.

"That battle was intense." I said, with a smiled excited. "My battle was in it too." Valt smiled even wider as I sigh. "I'm glad that I talked to you. Oh, and do you know where (Y/N) was?" I asked as I looked around the center. "Oh, (Y/N) at the forest with Free." I looked at him eyes widened. Does (Y/N) having a relationship with a golden boy?! I sigh as I thanked to Valt and went to the forest.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the forest

(Your POV)

Me and Free were training and I'm not a good as a blader but I'm doing it for fun and so do Free. In the end, I lose again with a burst finished as I pick my bey.

"Well, that was fun. Thanks for battle me, Free." I said with smiled as Free smiled back. "Yeah, me too, (Y/N). You remind me of Valt." Free said. I pouted it. "Of course! Me and Valt are twin." "Ok, then. I'm off, (Y/N)." Then Free took Fafnir and left from the forest.

I'm sitting in the corner while making a flower crown. It remind me of Shu and I were having fun and make a flower crown since kindergarten. I wished he came here as I sighed sadly. Then I heard someone came to me. I look up, it was deer and it look at me as it nuzzle on my head. I giggled at it cute attitude as I patted its head and I gave the deer a flower crown on its head.

Just then, I heard a footsteps from the bushes as the deer ran away from the stranger. As I look at it, someone came out, it was none other than my boyfriend, Shu. I looked at him surprised as I run to him and embrace him.

"Shu! I miss you so much!" Shu chuckle at my reactions as he hugged me back. "I miss you too, cutie." He said as I realised from the hug. "Why didn't you tell me that you came in Spain." I pouted as he smirked. "I just want to surprised you, (Y/N). Are you miss me?" He teased as I punched his arm playfully. "Of course, I am!" Then we sat down atvthe corner where I sat before.

"So, where's Free? I thought Valt said you and Free were hangout." He look around as I giggled cutely. "Free went off and....are you jealous?~" I joked as Shu hug me and hid his face on my neck. "No, I'm not." "Yes, you are." "No, I'm not!" "Yes, you are!" Shu groaned. "Don't ruin our moment. Let me enjoyed it." "Ok, ok.  I smirked playfully as I teased him more.

"But, I think Free will-" "(Y/N), stop it!" I giggled at his jealous moment. Little did I know that someone were watching us but I ignore it and enjoyed with my boyfriend.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bonus

(Normal POV)

"YES! MY SHIP HAD SAIL!!" Valt said happily to see his twin and his bff were being couple as Free nodded. Then he look at Valt smirked. He know that Valt and Shasa also being couple a few years ago.

"So, Valt. What about you and Shasa? I kinda ship you too!" Free said as Valt stop fanboying and he blushed. Free smirked even wider. "Free! Stop it! Me and Shasa are friend only!" "Really, then why're you blushed." "No, I'm not." "Yes, you are." "No, I'm not!" "Yes, you are!"

Then both of them are fighting about their couple while Shu and (Y/N) having fun teased for each other.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1174 words

Ok. I'm finished and I have question. In this book, do you want Kitsune Shu or Demon Shu?

Please comment at the below.

Sayonara!