(Chouzetsu/ Turbo) Shu Kurenai x Jealous! Reader

Request by Aura_135.

Thank you for the request and I'm so sorry that I publish for so long.

Hope you enjoy!!

~~~~

(Normal POV)

After Aiger become the champion in the world, the albino blader and his crush, the (h/c) haired female were now back to America and Shu want to continued of his work.

His crush, (Y/N) (L/N), want to hang out with Shu but he said he will spend time with her on free time. She pouted as she understand to him that his work is more important to him.

Untill......there's a new blader in Raging Bull and the person was female. He name is (R/G) and she is secretly 1st fangirl of Shu. (Y/N) didn't know it was Shu's fangirl and Shu doesn't know her either.

Shu allowed her to join in this team, but what two of them didn't know that (R/G)......loved Shu. (Y/N) hope that she didn't make a troubled. But it was a mistakes.
.
.
.
.
.
.
(Your POV)

I was training with my bey, (B/N), to get stronger and challenge with Shu. But now, he's now busy after we came back in here from Japan.

Also, I heard there's a new blader joined in this team and it was a female. Well, it was none other than Shu's 1st fangirl, (R/G). I actually don't know about her and she just suddenly want to joined and wanna become a strongest blader.

I couldn't help but, feel jealous when she very closer to Shu. I had no idea what's her planning or maybe not. I shook my head as I continued training. I feel someone was eavesdroping me. But I just continued on my training.
.
.
.
.
After I trained, I'm on my way to Shu's office to ask him to hangoit with me. But then, I bumped into someone else as I fell on the ground. The person who I bumped was laughing at me.

"Oops, sorry. I didn't mean to bumped into you, Ms. (L/N)." The female said, sound familliar. I look up to see......(R/G) was did it. She just grinned at me. I frowned.

"What do you want, (R/G)?" I asked, in angry tone as I get up from the falling. She just smiled evilly.

"Nothing, I'm just want to said.......don't come any closer to MY Shu!" She said in venom tone as I flinched at her voice. She smirked.

"Oh, scared already." She teased me. I growled, she tested my patience.

"No, I'm not. You don't have to treat Shu like that." I warned, also I feel very jealous when she flirted at Shu. (R/G) giggled.

"Alright, fine. We'll see." With that, she left and walked passed by me with the grinned evilly. I glared at her. I hope she will never make me angry or jealous.
.
.
.
.
The next day

(Normal POV)

(Y/N) was about to go to talked with Shu, suddenly, (R/G) came beside him and whispered to him that she want to train eith her. In the end, he agreed. (R/G) tried to make (Y/N) jealous as she look behind and tongue out to (Y/N).

(Y/N) growled at her as she calmed down and try again to get Shu's attention.

Meanwhile with Shu and (R/G), Shu feel uncomfortabled when (R/G) was so close to him after training. He still thinking, where (Y/N) go.

"Hey, Shu-senpai. Let's go to the cafetaria to eat." (R/G) make puppy eyes and wishing to him for to eat at the cafeteria together. Shu glared at her.

"No, I'm sorry. I don't have time to spend time with you. Also, I already had someone else and you better not do anything 'causing trouble in here." Shu stood up and went away from (R/G).

(R/G) had a pissed face because she was so close that she want to confess her feeling to Shu. (R/G) then thinking how to break their relationship. Then, her idea pop into her head and smirked.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The next day

(Shu POV)

I finished doing my paperworks and I ready to ask (Y/N) out after two or three days since we left from Japan and don't have time to hangout. I wonder what (Y/N)'s doing.

I get up as I went to the training room, because I know that (Y/N) always like training with her bey at that room everyday.

At the training room

As I went in there, I only saw.....(R/G) was sitting on the bench. I surprised and (Y/N) doesn't in here. Then, she stood up and went to me with the clingy words. I hate that.

"Hey, Shu. Can I hangout with you?" I had a pissed off as I feel......(R/G) was kissing me on the lips. I shocked, I don't want to cheat with (Y/N). Suddenly, I heard the female voice with the sad tone.

"Shu, are you......" It was (Y/N), she was shocked to see (R/G) kissed me as I pushed her aside. (Y/N) look at me with the disappointed look.

"N-No, (Y/N). I-I d-didn't mean to-"

"Save it. I'm out." With that, she ran away from the training room. I feel guilty as I glared at (R/G) with my eyes glowed.

"You! How dare you kiss me like that!! Look, I don't even know you and I want you to get out from this place and never come back!!" I said with the cold tone. She then fake cried to me.

"B-But Shu, I-I lik-"

"No, go away! NOW!!" She flinched at my tone. She nodded as she went away with the sad faced. I sighed as I went to her room to make sure if she ok or not.
.
.
.
.
(Your POV)

As I went to my room, I sat on the bed with the hearbroken after I saw Shu was kissing (R/G) at the training room where I always trained at there. Then, I heard someone was knocking the door.

"Who's there?"

"It's me, Shu. Can I come?" What did he want? I guess I'll let him went inside.

"Yes, come in." He open the door as he closed it. I look away from him as I feel he sat beside me and said.

"Listen (Y/N). I'm sorry about earlier. I didn't meant to kiss (R/G)." Shu said with the guilt look. I turned to look at him with the confised look.

"What do you mean?"

"Actually, she's the one who kiss me before you come in there." I shocked, it was her all the time. I then punched his arms, not so hard. Shu feel pain a little at his arm.

"You know, Shu. I don't like to see the girl very closer to you." I pouted with the crossed arms. Shu smirked as he wrapped his arms around my body.

"Aww, what's the matter? Are you jealous?" Shu asked teasingly. I growled.

"No, I'm not!" I mad at him. Shu laughed at my reaction. Shu turned me to look at him and kiss me on the cheeks. I blushed.

"Sorry about that. I know that you jealous but I won't cheats you witn the another and you're the perfect girl that I love." I blushed again. Shu unwrapped his arms as he stood up.

"So, wanna hangout with me?" Shu asked. My eyes widened as I nodded and smiled.

"Yeah, I would love too." Then, I stood up as me and Shu went to the outside of Raging Bull to go to the restaurant. I'm lucky to had with him and got easily to get a jealous.

~~~~~~~~

1317 words

Finally done! I'm sorry that I made this story is kinda bad and make a reader not-full jealous. Hope you like it.

Sayonara!!