(Burst/ Season 1) Bully Shu Kurenai x Bullied! Suicidal Reader (Part 2)

Hello, readers! Welcome back. I know the last part was sad. But this one reader still alive and it had 2 choices.

Hope you enjoy!!

~~~~~~

(Shu POV)

After (Y/N) uncouncious from suicided, I can't help but feel heartbroken when she do that. I feel regret and I deserve to call her weak. The tears felt down from my eyes as someone called the ambulance to bring her to the hospital.

I know her parents won't stay with (Y/N) after I heard from Valt. He and (Y/N) are neighbour, but he didn't care for (N/N). (A/N: What the heck, Shu?!).

The question is, did (Y/N) still alive.....or dead? I don't know what to say but I'll visit her tomorrow after the school. Then, I lie down on the bed and sleep. I'll make her special carbonara.
.
.
.
.
.
The next day

After school, Valt and the others want to visit (Y/N) at the hospital. I allowed it, except for Wakiya because he being sassy person. Valt brings some beybread while Ken used his puppets to make her happy again.

As we went in the hospital, Daigo said he want to see his brother, Ryota while we visit her if she ok or not. I went to the doctor's places to asked her where she was.

"Oh, Ms. (L/N) at the room no. 6." The doctor said as we thanked to the doctor and went tontge room no. 6 to see her.

As we went inside, I saw (Y/N)........was still uncounsious on the bed hospital. We look at her, she alright and she was bandaged at her head and her left arm was wrapped. (Y/N) still alive. We sighed realived.

But we can't wake her up after doctor treated her from suicide. Then, the doctor said she will wake up after 1 month. My emotion feel....sad, regret and heartbroken. Then, Valt put the beybreads on the table food to let her eat. He know that she was Valt's neighbour.

Then, we went back to our house to rest on our mind. Valt was quite all the time and he never said in one word. The beyclub worried about him, including me. The beyclub glared at me. They know that I bullied her everyday.

Valt just avoided me when I asked him when she will back home. Valt just give me an angry look. I never saw him like that before. I sighed and just had to waited for (Y/N) wake up after 1 month.
.
.
.
.
.
1 month later

(Normal POV)

After (Y/N) got discharged, she finally get back to her house. Valt's mom, Chiharu, bought the bill of the hospital since her parents leave her and didn't care for her. Chiharu the only one who help (Y/N).

Toko and Nika cheer (Y/N) from 1 month ago. (Y/N) feel so happy and Valt apologized to (Y/N) that he didn't help her from Shu, who bullied her.

(Y/N) forgived him as Valt gave her some beybread. She ate it. The beyclub also cheer for her. The only one person that (Y/N) want to forget, it was her bully. She know that Shu want to apologize to her, but (Y/N) didn't care that he want to apologize to her or not.

Shu feel regreted. Valt doesn't know what to say about Shu. Valt now become responsibality for (Y/N) and protect her from Shu.

Shu then had an idea how he want to forgive her.
.
.
.
(Your POV)

As the class is end, Valt asked me to go to the rooftop. I said agreed at him as I went in there. I entered to the rooftop and saw........Shu was training with his bey. I look around, no one, except for him.

Shu noticed me as he stopped train and smiled at me, in kind look. I don't believe him because he want to say sorry to me, but I didn't believe his words. I was about to go out, suddenly Shu grabbed my wrist, not that hurt, to stopped me. I sighed heavily.

"What do you want?" I glared at him. Shu had a soft faced as he dragged me to the bench as we sat on it. Shu deep breath. I look at his crimson eyes with the tilt head.

"Listen, I know I do something wrong about you. I bullied you everyday, call you weak and do something bad thing. I'm so sorry (Y/N). I really, really, didn't mean that. I promise that I'll take care of you, help you to get strong and givevyou some carbonara. Will you forgive me?" Shu keep apologizing and said something regret as I said.

"I.........."

Choice 1

"I.......I forgive you, Shu. I know that you do something wrong, but I also need to get strong." I forgived him back. Shu smiled as he hug me tightly.

"Thank you, also don't push yourself. I'll help youbto get stronger. Ok?" I nodded as Shu still hugging me with apologitic. I said it's fine but he said non-stop. The beyclub saw everything as they gave us the smiled.

"Take good care of her, Shu."

Choice 2

"I..........I won't. I'm sorry. I don't want to be relationship with you anymore." I said as I look down. Shu eyes widened.

"B-But, (Y/N). At least I'll help you-"

"No, Shu. I can't. I won't forgive you what you had done to me. Goodbye, Kurenai." Then, I stood up as I leave him alone. Shu speechless as he shouted at my name but I ignored it as I went back to my house.

~~~~~~~

966 words

Done!! Well, that's your choice. I know choice 2 like bad ending, but I hope you like it.

Sayonara!!!