(Naruto AU) Shu Kurenai x Insane! Reader

Request by Immanhydayah2309.

Thank you for that request and this one is different from 'Uzumaki Shu x Uchiha Reader'.

Hope you enjoy!!

~~~~~~~~

(Normal POV)

(Y/N) is the evil ninja and loove to kill people like crazy and she is Hidan's little sister from Akatsuki.

She likes kill people on the night, so no ninja won't notice, except for the one ninja who ordered to kill (Y/N). It was ninja from Konoha Village, Shu Kurenai.

He is from Kurenai clan and he mastered of taijutsu. Many ninja leaf village impressing of his strength. His mission to kill (Y/N) to stop killing people, but failed because (Y/N) is very stronger.

Shu can tell that (Y/N) is immortal and she can't die for many years. Shu tried to kill (Y/N) with his abilities, but it didn't work.

After the long moment, (Y/N) just watching Shu training hard at the forest. More like eavedroping.

Just then, Shu can feel someone was eavedroping his training. He stopped as he shouted around the forest.

"Show yourself!! I know you were hiding from the tree." Shu said with a cold tone. (Y/N) grinned as she came out from the tree. Shu eyes widened to see the insane ninja was eavedroping his training as he glared at her.

"You, what're you doing here?" He asked with the death glared. (Y/N) walked to him and stopped.

"Nothing, I'm just watching your special taijutsu." She said in simple thing. Shu hardened his faced as he ready to fight with her. (Y/N) tilted her head.

"Also, I'm not here to kill you." Shu stared at her unbelievable.

"Why not?" Shu asked.

"Because...I'm just want to chat with you and I'm not in the mood to kill people." (Y/N) replied. Shu shocked at her reaction all of sudden that she don't want to kill people anymore.

"Wait, are sure? You're not lying, aren't you?" (Y/N) shook her head as he sighed heavily.

"Ok, if you said so." Then, Shu and (Y/N) started talking about themselves. Shu asked her why she like to kill people. (Y/N) explained to Shu that she is Hidan's little sister and her brother from team Akatsuki. Shu awed the respond.

After that, both of them become closer and (Y/N) feel like...she don't want to kill people anymore and be normal life. (Y/N) sometimes want to meet Shu at the forest, including he want to training hard.
.
.
.
.
.
.
3 months later

Shu and (Y/N) became more closer and (Y/N) stopped killing people. Hidan then noticed that his sister is not killing someone, instead she just hangout with her new friend. Hidan started following her to go to the forest.

(Y/N) was walking through the forest and rested under the tree as she lay down and closed her eyes. Hidan noticed that she was asleep as he went her and shouted.

"Oi, (Y/N)!! Wake up, b****!" (Y/N) jolted at his screaming as she look up to see her brother was glaring at her all the time. (Y/N) stared at him with angry look.

"What do you want, Hidan?"

"B****, what happen to you?! Why're suddenly don't kill people?!" Hidan asked with crossed his arms.

"It's none of your business." (Y/N) said in deep tone. Hidan had a pissed off at his sister.

"B****, I'm your brother!! You usually kill like 15 men!! Did someone turn you or something?! I'm gonna find him/her to sacrifice it!" Hidan said as (Y/N) shocked at his plan.