(Burst/Season 1) Needy Shu Kurenai x Understanding Reader

Hello! There another story for all readers. I might have some wrong grammar so don't mind it.

Hope you enjoy!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Normal POV)  

(Y/N) (L/N) is the normal blader in Japan but a stronger blader among a beyclub. She also known is Wakiya's cousin. (Y/N) and Wakiya aren't same personality but (Y/N) is understanding person and being lovely with her friends, unlike Wakiya who always being spoiled brat at his friends everytime.

But there someone who always want to get (Y/N)'s attention when she doing on her own. A genius and the most handsome blader, Shu Kurenai. Shu met (Y/N) when the first day of school.

(Y/N) heard that Shu's parents have a business trip and he live alone in his apartment. (Y/N) feel pity for him but for Shu is fine all by himself. After the moment, (Y/N) like be friend with Shu eventhough he say want pretand be alone. Some time later, Shu is kinda happy that (Y/N) always being understanding when he had a little trouble.

Many weeks later, Shu become a needy with (Y/N) while she doing a homework at the school library, and so do when she was training. Shu also follow her every single time. (Y/N) feels uncomfortable when Shu is around her and walk to their house together. Even he want challange her for battle.

Right now, (Y/N) stopped training with him, even she stop his call and messages, including avoid him when she has a homework. Shu frowned when (Y/N) stopped talking to him and never get his attention when he tried to talk with (Y/N). His heart broken and he think (Y/N) hate him. If (Y/N) not.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Shu POV)

Why (Y/N) wouldn't talk to me?! I really want to spent time with (Y/N) but she always avoided me every time and I don't why. I know that (Y/N) is understanding person and I like her personality and and will never change her. I called her many time but she never answer from her call, even I sent her many message a week ago, it isn't reply either.

"Hmm. I guess I've to visit her house. Maybe she'll give me a second chance to talk with me." I went out from my apartment and to (Y/N)'s house. I have to hurry.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At (Y/N)'s house

Now I'm right in front of her door's house and I push a ring bells door for a second. Then someone was open the door and it was...... (Y/N)'s mother. I thought it was (Y/N).

"Oh, hello there. Are you (Y/N)'s friend?" her mother asked me as I say yes to her. "Ms. (L/N), is (Y/N) in your house?" "No, I think she went out with her cousin, I think." she said as I feel sad about (Y/N) went out with Wakiya, not me!

"Ok, thank you for telling me, Ms. (L/N). I need to go to see her." "Ok, see ya." I then left and went to the other place to find (Y/N). She must be at the beypark.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At the beypark

(Your POV)

Me and my cousin, Wakiya, were battling on 2nd match while Hoji, Wakiya's close friend, be refree. In the end, Wakiya got 1 point after my bey lose the stamina. That mean we're tied.

"Ok, Wakiya. I'm gonna win this match." I mocked at him. "We'll see, cousin. You're goin' down!" then we started battle on 3rd match. "Go, Wyvron! Show me what you got!" "No, you don't! Go for it, (B/N)!!" Our beys were clashing at the same time. Just like on 1st match.

"Now, Wyvron! Attack!" "Not so fast! (B/N)! Invinsible shot!!" with that, Wyvron burst on the last match. "(B/N) won with the burst finish! (Y/N) is the winner!" "Oh yeah!" "Aww, c'mon! It's just a practise, (Y/N)." Wakiya whine as I giggle at my cousin reaction. "Ok, ok fine." Just then, a certain albino was coming toward us.

(Normal POV)

Shu was walking to look for (Y/N). Until he found her at the beypark, along with his cousin and his friend, Wakiya and Hoji. Then, he spot them. They look at Shu with a little serious on his face was coming to them as Wakiya say, "Hey, Shu. What're you doin' here?" "I came here to spent time with (Y/N) and you better not.." Shu said as (Y/N) stared at him disbelief.

"Ok, then. I'll see you later, (Y/N)." "Yeah, you too." Wakiya and Hoji then left them at the beypark as (Y/N) spoke to him. "What are you doing here?" (Y/N) said in a little annoying tone. Then Shu walks closer to her.

"Why are you ignoring me?!" Shu said, kida hurt and sad that he want (Y/N) to get his attention. "I'm not ignore you, just have many homework and training-" Shu cut her off. "Then I can train with you and do it homework together!" (Y/N) now feel guilty at his comment as she kiss his nose and he smile.

"Ok, I won't ignore you. So, wanna eat ice cream with me?" then Shu smile slightly and said, "Sure! Anything for you what you want and I really want to spent time with you." (Y/N) smile as they buy ice cream and eat it for their fun time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

929 words

Ok, that's all I writing today.

Sayonara!