(God/ Evolution) Red Eye/ Shu Kurenai x Shy Reader

Request by @WendyKurenai
Thanks for your request.

Reader is team BC Sol with Valt & Honcho. Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Flashback (Normal POV)

A girl with (h/c) hair and shining (e/c) orb was sitting on the brench while watch two childs were play tag game. Then a certain albino came to (h/c)nette as he sat beside her.

"H-Hello there, do you wamt me to be your friend," albino said as she turned turned to see him and smiled cutely.

"Hmm, sure thing," she said and he smile at her. "My name is Shu Kurenai." he said as he came close to her face...until she blushed.

"M-My name i-is (Y-(Y/N) (L/N), y-you s-so close," she said as she hide her face with hands as he step away from her.

"Oh, sorry about that because you're so cute when you blush", Shu said as she blushed very red. "I-It's ok, Shu." and then he ask her wanna play with them, and she say yes. Then she has childhood friends now and she never been alone anymore.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Flashback 2 (After Shu told Valt that he's leaving)

(Shu POV)

Here I'm now at beystadium where Valt and I always training since we were childhood friends, including (Y/N). After that, I'd call (Y/N) because I wanna tell her that I'm leaving Japan also got joined at America. It's so sad I can't meet her as I turned, (Y/N) finally came to see at the pillars. (A/N: Beside beystadium)

"Hi, Shu-kun" she said as she sat beside me with shy smiled. "Hi, (Y/N)," I said as I smiled at her back.

"I want to tell you something." I said with feel guilt and sad. "What is it, Shu-kun?" She asked me with worried face as I came closer to her. "I'm leaving Japan (Y/N). "W-What?! Why?!" (Y/N) said with sad expression.

"I-I'm sorry (Y/N), I had to because I wanna become stronger to defeat my rival," I said as I hold her hands want to make sure she'll understand what I'm doing.

"I-It's ok, Shu-kun. I understand," she said as I surprised what she said. "Are you sure you will be ok, (Y/N)?" I asked her itbis true or not. "Yes, Shu-kun. I'm definitely fine. Beside I have Valt and beyclub." she said in calm and shy.

"Ok, (Y/N). I hope we meet again." I said , she stood up as turned at me and say, "I hope so too Shu-kun!" She said as she waved her hand and said goodbye at me. And so I did. She didn't know that......I have feeling for her. (Y/N), I definitely meet you again for next time.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

End of flashback

(Your POV)

Right now after Valt, Honcho and Silas (A/N: Team BC Sol) won against the Royals from England and we were at Champion Europe League. I'm so proud with Valt-kun and Homcho for their best blader in BC Sol.

Timeskip (At BC Sol, Valt got called by Wakiya from Sunbat United)

"Hello, Wakiya. Why're you called?" Valt asked him. Me, Valt and Honcho at outside from cafetaria. "It's Shu..... he's missing from Raging Bull." Wakiya said as Valt, Honcho and I shocked that Shu....is gone. Then I grab that phone from Valt.

"D-Do you know where i-is h-he now??" I asked with worried expression as Valt and Honcho listened.

"I don't know... but it seems like he vanished just like that." that's all he had to said while Valt had planned that we must search Shu somewhere Wakiya and also joined with us to search.