(Sparking/ Surge) Pervert Shu Kurenai x Flustered Reader

Another request by KaoruKenzaki555.

Sorry that I posted it late because my homeworks is getting much, but luckily it wasn't math.

Hope you enjoy!!

~~~~~~

(Normal POV)

(Y/N) and Shu were very close since they were knidergarten. Two of them known their childhood friends, Valt and Xander. (Y/N) met them since she was 4 years old. Shu is 1 year older than (Y/N).

And now (Y/N) was now 14 years old while Shu was 15 years old and he's the owner of Raging Bull in America. (Y/N) just a normal blader in Raging Bull, but her ranker is higher than the others blader.

But, the only (Y/N) most hate when she flustered is....... the only one the owner or the legend blader, Shu Kurenai. He suddenly being a pervert to (Y/N) and he likes teasing her as she flustered.

(Y/N) had enough at his perved and avoided him, but he still likes flirted and teased her on the private, not in his office or training room.
.
.
.
.
.
(Shu POV)

Where's (Y/N)? I searched her for 10 minutes all around the training room, but no luck. I know she avoided me for 2 days after I'm being a dirty to her.

And lastly that I didn't search is..... her dorm. I sighed as I own my way to her dorm.

As I went in front of the dorm, I heard the shower was stopped and hear the clicked the door. (Y/N) must in there. I don't have to knock the door as I hold the knob door and opened it to see.....

(Y/N) was...... naked?! She screamed as she quickly wrapped the towel around her body. I smirked.

"Hey, (N/N). Nice your body there and I really want to touch them~" I purred, (Y/N) face red as tomato. Then, she threw the pillow at me very fast.

"SHU KURENAI!!! GET OUT!!! NOW!!!" (Y/N) then threw her things at me as I went out quickly. She closed the door and locked it. I pouted, she didn't let me in. With that, I leave her alone, but I still want to flirted at her.
.
.
.
.
(Your POV)

Geez, that albino!! He entered my dorm without knocking the door!! How rude!! I sighed after I threw my things to Shu to get him out. After that, I wore my clothes quickly.
.
.
.
I went out from my dorm and training with my sparking bey, (F/B/N), and also find my partner, including avoids that albino.

At training centre

I was about to launch my bey, I heard a male voice was calling my name.

"(Y/N)." I look at the person, it was none other than the purple haired guy, Lane Valhalla. He's the one and only friend I had. He know that my ranker is higher than him. He came here for battle.

"Hey, Lane. You're here for battling me." He nodded.

"Now, let's battle. I'm going to show you that I'm stronger than you!!" He showed his bey, Lucifer the End, at me. I grinned.

"We'll see, Lane." Then, we started our battle. After the battle, I won against him. Lane had an angry face.

"I losed!! But you won't win the next time, I swear!!" He warned at me. I giggled.

"Yeah, sure." Lane sighed, the small creature came out from his scarf and nuzzled its head to his cheek. Lane smiled at the hedgehog and patted its head with one finger.

"Ok, Lane. I better go now. It was nice to battle with you." He scoffed.

"Yeah, whatever." With that, I left him alone at the training room as I on my way to my dorm to take some rest.
.
.
.
.
On 10 p.m.

I changed my c.othes into a pyjamas amd get ready to sleep. As I was about to sleep, someone knocked the door at the outside of my dorm. I sighed, I get up and went to the door and opened it to see....

Shu?!..... I confused and he then came in my dorm as I back off.

"H-Hey, Shu. It's something wro-" He then cutted of my sentences as he pushed me on the bed and he was top of me. He smirked, I was about to talk, he interrupted with the kiss on my lip. I moaned.

Shu kissed me passionately and his hands went inside of my pyjamas and squeezes my breasts. I moaned loudly at my mouth. Shu let go from the kiss and smirked at his faced.

"Now, I'm going to make you mine and you'll soon be mine, (N/N)~" I blushed, he then continued make out again. This is going to be a looooooonnnnggg night.
.
.
.
.
The next day (Normal POV)

Shu and (Y/N) were sleeping on her bed after he 'make-out' with her yesterday. Then, (Y/N) woke up from yesterday and feel....... her back was arched. She groaned as she get up slowly and look beside her.

Shu was sleeping with the blanket covered his body. (Y/N) had a n angry faced because he make out with her without permission.

Just then, Shu woke up from the sleeping as he get up and see (Y/N) already awake from the 'fun'. He smirked, he quitely hugged her from behind, (Y/N) surprised.

"Hey, (N/N). What do you think about last night?" She blushed about yesterday, he smirked even wider. (Y/N) pouted angrily.

"Yeah, but mostly you're the perverted!!" Shu chuckled.

"Sorry about that. I just can't help myself." (Y/N) rolled her eyes.

"Yeah, whatever." Shu smiled as he unwrapped his arms and get up. She look at him confused, Shu then kissed her on the lips for a second and then let go.

"I'll see you in the training room." With that, he went out from her dorm. (Y/N) speechless at his reaction.

'DAMN YOU, PERVERT ALBINO!!'
.
.
.
.
Bonus:

Shu was doing his paperworks and had a flashback....

He eavesdroping at the training room and he saw..... Lane and (Y/N) were battling for 20 minutes. Shu feel....... jealous that she trained with Lane kind, but for Shu, (Y/N) mad at him.

After that, he left and not let anyone know where he went.

Back to reality, Shu really want to do that again after the 'fun' yesterday.

'I'm gonna make sure you'll be mine and no one would ever came closer to you again.'

~~~~~~

1098 words

Done!! Thank you for the request and I hope you like it. And I had enough to write about lemon stuff.

Sayonara!!