(Sparking/ Surge) Father Shu Kurenai x Baby Reader

Request by KaoruKenzaki555.

Thanks for the request. Also, this story is AU. So that mean, Shu age is 28 years old.

Enjoy to read the story!!!

~~~~

(Normal POV)

In apartment, a certain albino male was taking care of his daughter, (Y/N).

She was only two years old after her mother died from the birth. Shu's wife, (F/N) (A/N: Female Name), was a very kind and lovely woman.

He and her met when they were childhood. Shu then asked her to marry with (F/N) as she accepted it.

After they married, (F/N) got pregnant and Shu was happy to her. 9 months later, she get a birth and the baby was a girl.

But after it.....(F/N)...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Flashbacked....

(Shu POV)

"Please, (F/N). You can't leave me alone!!" I sobbed at her while holding the baby, (F/N) was about to pass away from the giving a birth. She had a sad smiled.

"Don't cry, Shu. I won't...make...it now." Her breath heavily as his eyes widened in horror.

"No, don't leave me alone!!" Shu put the baby on the baby bed as he hold his wife hand. She smiled as her eyes slowly closed.

"Goodbye, Shu......and I love you...." After she said the last words, her heart stopped beating. Shu hugged her tightly and sobbed.

The doctors lifted Shu up and brought the dead body to the forensic room.....

Shu had losed his wife and he lived with his daughter for his life.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
End of flashbacked

After my wife died, I take care of (Y/N) to keep her safe and don't wanna lose her.

(Y/N) yawned after she playing her toy. I smiled as I picked her up and went to my room.

"Let's go sleep, (Y/N)." As I went to the bedroom, I patted her back with a lullaby like (F/N) sing to her before dead

(Y/N) then slept peaceful and I sighed. I laid her on the bed as I covered her with a blanket.

I slept beside her and cuddle her softly. Smiled on my faced.

"Good night, dear (Y/N)." I mumbled, snuggled her not to harsh.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The next day

I was doing those documents with a files. I left (Y/N) with Valt to take care because he had a free time today at my apartment.

After I finshed do those documents, I was on the way to the apartment and want to know how Valt and (Y/N) doing at there.

~~~

With Valt and (Y/N)

(Normal POV)

Valt was happily playing with (Y/N) at the main room. Since he don't had a work or helping by his mom, he would like to take care of her while Shu was on his work.

"(Y/N), peek-a-boo!!" Valt make a funny face as (Y/N) giggled cutely at his face.

Then, a certain albino male entered in and saw they were having fun at the couch. Shu went to them.

"Hey, Shu. How's the work?" Valt asked, Shu smiled at his best friend.

"I'm good, just too many those document." He said annoyingly about that papers. Valt chuckled.

"Ok, well, seems like your daughter was liking me when you were working." Shu had a sighed.

"I know, thanks again for helping me to take care of (Y/N)." Valt grinned.

"No problem. I better get going now. See ya." Then, Valt went out from Shu's house as he closed the door.

Shu went to (Y/N) as she reached her arms to her daddy.

"Pa..pa." Shu chuckled at her baby voice as he picked her up.

"Yes, darling. I'm back." She giggled as she hugged him cutely. Shu had an idea.

"Hey, (Y/N). Wanna go to the park?" She smiled happily.

"Alright, let's go." Shu brought his daughter to the park to get some fresh air with (Y/N).
.
.
.
.
.
.
At the park

Shu sat on the bench while watching the view, still holding (Y/N). Shu remembered the past about him and (F/N) were hanging out in the same place.

Shu and (F/N) were beyblading at the beypark when they were 7 years old.

"Go, Spryzen!!"

"You can do it, (B/N)!!!" As Spryzen attacked (B/N), (F/N)'s bey bursted as she whined. Shu won against her.

"Aww, I lost again!" (F/N) whined again. Shu smiled at her.

"It's fine, (F/N). You can get stronger next time." She smiled at him and nodded.

"Yeah......." Then, they continued beyblading for their fun.

~~~

Shu had a sad smiled and tears fell down through his cheek. He really miss her so much.

(Y/N) saw her father was sad as she hugged him clingily.

"Papa...." Shu glanced at her, wiped the tears off as he patted her back.

"I'm ok, (Y/N). Just missing your mother." After hearing the last word, (Y/N) began to said....

"Mama...." She also missed her mother, Shu comforted her.

"Don't worry, your mother lived in paradise now. And from now on, I promise I'll take good care of you and don't wanna lose you, like I lose your mother." He mumbled the last sentences.

"(Y/N), one day, you will become the best blader like me and your mother. I really hoping about it." (Y/N) make a baby noises and said.....

"Papa....I..love....you.." She then slept at his warm touched. Shu noticed she was sleeping as he smiled and kissed her small head.

"I love you yoo, (N/N). Sleep well." Shu then look at the sky and said to his late wife.

"(F/N), I promised I'll take good care of (Y/N) forever.."

~~~~

998 words

Done!! Another one was short and had no idea what I'm going to write about and also.....

Only three requests left that I drafted it. I know I publish it very slow update because of those homeworks. So frustrating!! -_- Anyway, hope you like this story.

Sayonara!!