(Dynamite Battle/ Quaddrive) Yandere Shu Kurenai x Innocent Reader

Request by ValtkurenaiGopika.

I'm very very sorry that I made you wait for so long because busy helping my sister's project.

And also this story is angst ending, including scenarios, maybe? 

Anyway, enjoy the story!!!

~~~~

(Normal POV)

A young girl named (Y/N) (L/N) was sitting on the floor very quite and feel so weak that she can't get up from beaten.

Her eyes were dull, no emotions and feel nothing after her so-called-boyfriend was the one who locked her in the dark basement.

Her boyfriend was none other than Shu Kurenai, he didn't let her escape, chained her in the basement so she can't escape like a prisoner.

It happened since they were 11 years old.

~~~

Flashbacked four years ago......
.
.
.
.

(Y/N) and Shu met at the school after she transferred to Japan from (C/N) (A/N: Country Name). (Y/N) wasn't a blader, but her favourite hobby was drawing or singing.

Shu thought (Y/N) was like those fangirls, but he was wrong, she doesn't even look like them. She is an innocent girl and had a cutie (e/c) eyes.

Shu started had a feeling with her when she was singing at the music room. Her voice was angelic and beauty melody.

That's (Y/N) favourite hobby. Shu then asked her out until.......
.
.
.
.
.
.
(Your POV)

"Wait, Shu. Are you asking me to go out with you?" I tilted my head confusion. Shu smiled and nodded.

"Yeah, so do you wanna come?" I frowned as I shook my head.

"I'm sorry Shu. I can't because I want to hnagout with Lui Shirosagi." After I said in last words, Shu smile faded and his eyes were darkened.

"What did you said on the last part?"

"Lui, he was my childhood friend and today he want ask me to go on a date." He then came closer to me and hugged me. I was shocked.

I thought he want to mad at me because Lui is Shu's biggest rival and had accidentaly make a scar on his right eye.

"(Y/N), I can't let you date with him, what if he do something bad thing with you?" He asked with a dark tone. I shivered, he let go from the hug.

"No, he won't do that. Anyway, I better get going, bye!!" With that, I walked away and forget about his dark side. I just had no idea what he was talking.
.
.
.
.
.
.
(Shu POV)

After she went away, my blood boiled in anger and feel like.......

Want to kill that Shirisagi, how dare he take MY (Y/N) away from me. What he was thinking?! I know that he was (Y/N)'s childhood friend, but I thought they were friends.

I calmed down and think how to ruin their relationship.

"Oh, Lui. I know that you want to hangout with her, but it's ok. One day.......you will be in the grave sooner or later!! Mark my words!!" I laughed insanely, after that I walked to my apartment and start doing my plan.

~~~

At the park

(Your POV)

Me and Lui were eating some sandwiches that I made it. Lui was smiling at me.