(Sparking/Surge) Flirty Shu Kurenai X Shy Reader

Request by KaoruKenzaki555. Thank you for your request and I hope you like my story :).

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Normal POV)

(Y/N) (L/N) is the blader on the team Raging Bull and she is a shy girl also she got invited by the owner, Shu Kurenai. He's a popular blader in the world and many fangirls want to ask him to be his girlfriend but Shu rejected them except a shy girl, (Y/N).

After (Y/N) joined the team, she always like training when she had a free time. She love beyblading and that's make Shu caught attention to her. The worse thing that make (Y/N) very uncomfortable is Shu really love flirted at her every time when she doing a thing, it makes (Y/N) face red darken, blushed and almost fainted. Shu also like flirted at the shy girl.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Your POV)

I was training with my partner, (B/N) and I don't want Shu see me because....he always flirted at me, including tease me. I'm sometime training for 2 hours for a day. As I finished the training, I heard a footsteps are coming in here but I ignore it.

My body feel so tired from the training as I almost fainted, but someone caught me from behind. I looked at behind, it was none other than flirty boy, Shu Kurenai. He was smirking at me. I blushed at hi smirk on his face.

"Hey, (Y/N). Are you tired, babygirl?~" he teased me as I blushed very red because of that nickname he gave me. He smirked even wider. "You know, you look so cute when you blushed~." He doing it again. I stood up quickly and try to cool off from the blushes. "H-Hey, Shu. It's there something you can help with?" I asked as he smiled. I swear that he wore a smirk.

"Nothing, just meet me at the office. I give you 30 minutes. See ya, cutie." Shu said, kinda serious and then he called the nickname again. I don't know why he want to meet him at the office. Well, I'll go to the office and I hope he doesn't plan or something.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Shu POV)

Hehehe, my plan was working because I want to spent time with (Y/N). I really like at her shyness and she never get interest with me. Unlike the crazy fangirls. And that's why I love her. I waited for 30 minutes as I heard a door knocked from the outside of my office.

"Hey, Shu. Can I come?" Finally she came. "Sure, (Y/N). Come on in." Then (Y/N) entered the office with a shy on her face. Cute. (Y/N) sat on the chair beside the table.

"So, what do you want, Shu?" She asked innocently as I smirked. "(Y/N), if you don't mind, do you wanna watching a movie with me?" "Uhmm, w-why're you suddenly ask me to watch a movie with you?" "Why not? I really want that, my love~." I cooed as (Y/N)'s face even red. "O-Ok, fine. I accept." "Good." That's great. If (Y/N) don't want to watch a movie with me, I'm gonna tease her more.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On the nighttime

(Normal POV)

(Y/N) and Shu were watching a movie at his apartment. The movie is almost finish as Shu wrapped his arms around (Y/N)'s body. She stood like a stone and never move. (Y/N) feel so uncomfortable and she thought why Shu likes flirted and teased her.

"H-Hey, Shu." "Yes, (Y/N). What is it?" (Y/N) take a breath and ready to talk to him. "W-Why're you always like flirted at me?" He looked at her, grinned as he hugged her lovingly.

"Because.....I love you, (Y/N) (L/N)." He confessed. "W-why you love me?" "Because you're so cute when you blush and very shy when you do something else. I love you more than a crazy fangirls." He explained as (Y/N) smiled softly and hugged him back.

"I-I l-love y-you too, Shu Kurenai." (Y/N) confessed backas Shu break from the hug and take her hands and say, "Will you be my girlfriend?" (Y/N) tears happily and smile. "Yes, I will." After confession, Shu stood up and turn off the movie as Shu brought her, in bridal style, to his bedroom to sleep together as he put her on the bed. Then, Shu sleep beside her, smile on his face and so do (Y/N).

"Good night, (Y/N)." "Good night, Shu." After that, Shu turn off the night lamp at the night stand and the couple were sleeping peacfully. 'My plan was working. You're mine now, babygirl' he thought on the sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bonus:

The next morning, (Y/N) woke up from the sleep as she look beside her, Shu already woke up before her. Then (Y/N) look at the night stand, it was her cloths and her extra towel.

"Shu must be take my cloth at my room." She said as she took a towe, and went to the bathroom. She showered fo 15 minutes. After showering, (Y/N) wrapped a towel around her body and were about to wear her cloths. Suddenly, her boyfriend entered without permission.

"Hey, (Y/N). I see you already showered and your body looks very perfect on you.~" Shu smirked and licked his lips as (Y/N)'s face as red as his eyes as she pushed him out of the bedroom.

"GET OUT, YOU PERVERT!!!!" she scolded at him as Shu smirked again. "Why not? I want to see more though-" "THAT'S ENOUGH!! I WANT TO WEAR MY CLOTH!!!!" she closed the door harshly and quickly wore her cloth before he enter.

Shu chuckle at her reaction. 'Oh, (Y/N). I want to see that again but that's ok. I don't want you to angry at me.'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1007 words

Finally done and I hope you like it, KaoruKenzaki555. I'm sorry that my story kinda suck.

Sayonara!