(Burst/ Season 1) Bully Shu Kurenai x Bullied! Suicidal Reader (Part 1)

Hello readers! This one I posted it and this is kinda sad and feel depressed.

Hope you enjoy!!

~~~~~~~~

(Normal POV)

"(Y/N)!! You know, you can't become a blader!! After all, you're so weak!" The albino said in cold tone, after he beated the young female, who was crying on the floor because she feel her stomach was hurt that he punched.

"I-I'm s-sorry. I-I t-tried s-so h-hard to b-become a stronger blader-" before she finish her sentences, the albino kicked her stomach as she groaned painly and then fell as she hitted to the wall.

"Shut Up!!! I don't want to hear your excuses! I hope you'll never stay in this world ever again. You hear me?!" He warned at her. (Y/N) nodded slowly. The lastly, he punched her again as he leave her alone. The (h/c) haired female cried as she stood up as grabbed her bag and went to her house.

"I-I can't believe this. Why me?! Why he always like bullied me?! Am I do something wrong?!" She questioned many times on her head.

The truth is, (Y/N) is the blader and she loves beyblading, mostly having a fun for beyblade. But, she don't had a friends, except for the bluenette, Valt Aoi. He is her neighbour and he know her parents leave her alone and don't want to come back to her.

Back to her, she was now at her house as she went to her bedroom, put her bag and then bandages some bruises that Shu gave to her earlier. (Y/N) just don't get it why Shu likes bullied her. (Y/N) doesn't do anything to him.

(Y/N) sighed as she sleep for tomorrow while crying all the times. She feel want..........to died all by herself.
.
.
.
.
The next day

(Your POV)

I woke up from the nightmares. Those nighmares about Shu said to me'you better died!! I don't want you see your ugly faced anymore!'

That's all he said to me. I don't care what he said to me. I guess he was right all the time. I don't deserve to stay alive like nothing happen. No one help me about my problem. But if I said to them.....were they believe me?

I don't know about it. As I packed my school stuffed and went to the Beigoma Academy.
.
.
.
At school

As I went inside the class, I sat on the chair and stared at the window. I still thinking whether I want to stay alive or dead. Then, I look at beside me, it was Shu Kurenai was coming to the class. By the way, me and him are the same class.

As he sat down, Shu glared at me with the death look. I startled as I avoided his contact. The bell is ringing, which mean the class is starting. Then, the teacher came inside after Valt came the class on the right time. He always went to school late.

"Ok, class. Let's start for the lesson....."
.
.
.
After the school

I was walking out of the school all alone. I already asked Valt want to go walk with me, but he said he had a training at the school rooftop. As I walked, I feel someone grabbed my wrist and stoped from walk. I look behind......it was none other than my big bully, Shu Kurenai.

"What do you want, Shu?" I asked, in brave tone. He smirked as he dragged me to the beypark as he pinned behind the tree.

"I just want...........to beated you again, ugly." He said to and called my terrible nicknames. I shocked as I was about to run, but Shu hold my wrist and gripped it very tight. It hurts as he kicked me all the time.

"Well, (Y/N). Looks like you still weak and can't get stronger. You better die!!" With that, he beat me again and again. I cried.

A few minutes later, he stopped beat me as he clicked his tongue and leave me like a trash. I feel broken, depressed alk the time. And I want to die.....but I will died after all, no one care about me.

I stood up and went back to my house to kill myself on tonight.
.
.
.
(Shu POV)

After I beated (Y/N), I leave her alone and teached her lesson to jot get stronger. I don't cared that she feel hurt or want to died. I really hate her and she never get stronger. She also weak, but......my heart feel hurt and pumped very fast.

What is this feeling? Why am I hurt so much? I just don't get it, did I....care for her. Nonesense! I don't like her as I went back to my apartment and eat some carbonara.
.
.
.
On night time

(Normal POV)

(Y/N) cutted her arms with the pocket knife and do it again. She feel want to died. After she cut, she throw the knife through the kitchen while crying.

But......she had an idea as she stood up and went to the high building to end of her life since she don't have someone who help her.

With Shu, he feel bad that something happen on the next thing. Shu couldn't help it but........he want to know what (Y/N)'s doing. Without thinking, he went out and run to search for her.
.
.
.
(Y/N) was at the top of the high building as she look down....it was so high. But she didn't care as (Y/N).................went down from the building as she hitted to the ground with the sound of the crash.

(Y/N) is now.........died after she fell. Shu saw everything as many people surround the dead body. Shu look at it.......witn the yes widened and shocked to see (Y/N) had a commited suicides.

Shu felt down on the knees and tears fell down from his eyes. Someone call the ambulance want to take (Y/N) to the hospital. As the ambulance came, the doctor take her dead body and brought her to the hospital.

Shu stared at it in horror. He feel.....regreted for bullying her everyday and forced her to become stronger. He now want apologize to her, but sadly.....,she dead. Shu hope for (Y/N) t stay alive. He stood up and walked slowly to apartment.

"(Y/N), I'm so sorry. I don't had to bully you. Please stay alive. I need you." Shu said and feel heartbroken. As he arrived to the apartment, he lie down on the bed and sleep. He will visited her at the hospital. He know.

~~~~~~~

1129 words

Done! Sorry that this one is kinda weird. If you don't mind.

Sayonara!!!