(Sparking/ Surge) Kuudere Shu Kurenai x Tsundere Reader

Request by KaoruKenzaki555.

Thank you for the request.

Hope you enjoy!!!

~~~~

(Your POV)

Ugh!! This is so frustrating! I want to go back to my house. Oh, yeah. I'm (Y/N) (L/N) and I'm Lane's cousin.

I'm also a blader like him and my personality also same as him, but not stubborn one.

My left eye covered with my (h/c) haired so no one can see it after what those boys had done to me. (A/N: Imagine that your hairstyle like Touka from Tokyo Ghoul, but on you back haired is long.)

I hate being a friend for someone because I like to be alone and training all by myself.

I joined the team Raging Bull and got invited by the owner, Shu Kurenai. He helped me and Lane how to beyblade of our ressonances.

And I can tell that whenever Lane don't listen from Shu's converstion, he was just rejected and like to be a stronger by himself.

Shu is not angry or show his emotion because he is Kuudere. But for me, he just show his gentle and sweet side to me. I just ignore at his emotion and only beyblading.

And after the Ultimate Tag Battle, my cousin turned back to good and his ressonance is also normal.

I'm glad that he was back, I smiled at him and Shu saw it. He gave  me a small smiled. My face turned into glared and look away.

~~~~~

At Raging Bull, me and Lane were training at the training centre. My bey, (B/N), was attacking Lucifer at the centre.

"(B/N), ATTACK!!!"

"Not so fast!! Lucifer, LIMIT BREAK: THE END!!!" His bey then bursted (B/N). My eyes wided.

"Lucifer the end won with the burst finish!! Lane Valhalla win!" The robot ref said. I hummed and stared at his yellow eyes.

"You're doing great, Lane." Lane grinned.

"And so do you. And I was wondering.." I hummed at his sentence.

"When will you have a relationship with Shu?" Mentioned at his name, my hearts beat feel.......faster. But I don't have a relationship with my mentor and most not interested on him.

"I don't like to be relationship with that albino. Why're you saying that?" I look away with the crossed arms. I swear that my cous. was smirking.

"Nothing, just whenever he get closer to you, he definitely want had a relationship with you." I groaned as I glanced at him.

"Look, cous. I don't like him and I. Don't. Had. A. Relationship on him!! Got it!?" With that, I walk away and feel annoying about that albino.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
(Lane POV)

After (Y/N) walked away, I stared at her disbelief what she said earlier. She didn't like Shu! Even he helped her to get stronger!

I know what she was saying, but she need had a relationship since she was alone after many years passed.

"Hey, Lane." I look behind saw......Shu Kurenai. He had a serious face.

"Hey, Shu. Can I help you?" Shu shook his head.

"No, I came here to wanna know about your cousin past." I stared at his crimson eyes and surprised.

"What do you want to know about that?"