(DynamiteBattle/Quaddrive) Flirty!Billionare Shu Kurenai x Assisstant!Shy Reader

This also request by KaoruKenzaki555.

Hope all readers like it.

Hope you enjoy!!!

~~~~~

(Normal POV)

(Y/N) (L/N) is the most shy girl on Raging Bull and she is Shu's assisstant since he become the owner.

Shu Kurenai is the most rich in Raging Bull and the most strongest blader in America. He also known as 'Billionare' and mostly........he like being pervert because of his assisstant being shy person. He looooovees teased her went he doing his work. (Y/N) couldn't help but she blushed and almost fainted from his flirted.

The most (Y/N) hate it is after she showered, Shu being seducted at her and teasingly hug her from behind as she blushed very red as tomatoes.
.
.
.
.
.
.
On night time

(Your POV)

Phew!! What a nice showered. I wrapped my towel around my body so Mr. Kurenai didn't noticed when I was about to wear my clothes.

As I wear my clothes, Shu 'accidently' came in 'our' room. I'm not covering my body as Shu entered.

"Hey, (Y/N). We had a meet-" he almost finished sentences as he look at my body naked, not full. Shu smirked seductively.

"Oh, you look so sexy, (Y/N). And nice your body have." Shu perved at me again as I blushed even red. I rushed to him and pushed him from our room.

"JUST GET OUT, YOU PERVERT!!!!" Then, I slammed the door harshly from him as I keep down from the blush and hurried wear my clothes.

A few minutes later, I done wore my clothes and went to his offices with a keep cool from before. Shu look at me with the grinned.

"What, so early. I want see more though." My cheeks puffed and growled a little about an hour ago.

"Hehehe, joking how cute. Now, let's go, we're having a meeting now." Shu smiled as I sighed.

"Yes, of course." Then, me and Shu went to the meeting room as he holded my hands tightly. I blushed again.
.
.
.
.
.
Timeskip after the meeting

Wow, that was long. After that, Shu continued doing his work while I help him. Ever since I become his assisstant, Shu didn't love me and he love flirted at me. I feel sad about that. Luckily Shu didn't noticed and he is a rich while me just a normal girl.

(Shu POV)

After the meeting, I flirted at my assisstant while I'm doing my works, but....she seem not happy about me. If the guy flirted at her, she feel calm and almost happy. I frowned as I think for how to make her happy.

Then, my idea pop into my head. I'll make a special dinner for me and her. After that, I'll confess my feeling for (Y/N). I hope.
.
.
.
.
Timeskip after their work are done

Me and (Y/N) went back to our apartments, ma and her shared our apartments house. (Y/N) then rushed to her room and changed her clothes quickly. I chuckled at her reaction.

Then, I went to my room and get a shower. After that, I changed my clothed into romantic suit with a small red rose on the left. I already asked (Y/N) to go to the famous restaurant as a date.

I went out from my room and I saw (Y/N) is satting on the sofa. I blushed a little. She wore light pink dress with rose patterns. She look at me with the shy look. I smirked.

"Hey, (Y/N). You ready to go?" I asked as she nodded. I gave her a hand to make like a romantic style. She took my hand as we went to the restaurant for our date.
.
.
.
.
At restaurant

(Normal POV)

They were enjoying their meal after Shu ordered to him/her is spaghetti carbonara while (Y/N) ordered ordinary spaghetti with meatball.

That was very quite as the romantic song is started. (Y/N) doesn't know why Shu asked her to go on their date. (Y/N) sighed as she continued eat her spaghetti.

After that, Shu and (Y/N) walked back to their apartments. That was a long silence. (Y/N) then broke the silence.

"Hey, Shu." Shu snapped of his thoughts and turned to her.

"Yes, (Y/N)." (Y/N) take a deep breath and stared at his crimson eyes with shy look.

"I just want to say......thank you for asking me to go on our date. It was so amazing." (Y/N) look down as Shu smirked and then.....he went to her as he hold her head and kissed her on her lips passionately.

(Y/N) shocked as she slowly kiss him back with a blush. A minutes later, they let go from the kissed as they were blushing and stared at their eyes for each other.

"(Y/N)... you know. I've been waiting for this moment." Shu smiled as (Y/N) stared atbhim confused.

""W-What are you saying?" (Y/N) asked. Shu smirked as he hug her, like protect her from the guy. (Y/N) yelped.

"I'm saying.....I love you, (Y/N) (L/N)." (Y/N) surprised and tears fell down from her eyes as she hug him back.

"I love you too, Shu. But I thought you don't love me when you flirted-"

"No, of course I love you. I flirted at you because I saw the guy was flirting at you. I'm jealous. So that's why I had to flirted at you can't get close from the guy." After Shu cut her sentences. Shu explained to his assisstant. (Y/N) awed as the answered.

Then, (Y/N) let go from the hug and smiled at him.

"Shu, you don't had to feel jealous. That guy just want to ask me about the work. Then, I told him do the work as the guy left." (Y/N) explained as Shu sighed relives.

"Ok, let's go back to the apartment. I'm sleepy right now." (Y/N) said as she yawned. Shu smirked as he carried her, in bridal style, and went to the apartment.

(Y/N) hide her face on his chest from embarassing with the blushes. Shu chuckled.

'(Y/N), you're now mine and I promise I'll treat you better than that guy.'

~~~~~

1058 words

Finally done. My story kinda suck and I hope you all readers like it.

Sayonara!!!