(Dynamite Battle/ Quaddrive) Shu Kurenai X Crush Reader- Songfic

Request by me.

This is my idea when I play the music. So I made a songfic for the first time.

Hope you enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Normal (POV)

Stand by me~
Stand by me~
Oh stand~
Stand by me~

Ever since (Y/N) moved from Beigoma, the owner of Raging Bull, Shu Kurenai, couldn't help but he love her since they were 5 years old. Also (Y/N) always like befriend him and cheer him up when his parents were busy and they met at the playground.

When the night has come~
and the land is dark~
And the moon~
is the only light we'll see~

10 years ago, Shu and (Y/N) were playing hide and seek game at the playground, it almost 1 hour they're play. After they played, two children were resting from the game as Shu brought a beautiful bracelet as a special gift to (Y/N).

 After they played, two children were resting from the game as Shu brought a beautiful bracelet as a special gift to (Y/N)

(That's the bracelet that Shu gave to her. You can choose color what you want)

"Hey, (Y/N)" she turned to him. "Yes, Shu." "Here, this is for you." Shu gave (Y/N) a bracelet to her as she take it and wear it. "Wow, it's so beautiful. Thank you, Shu." (Y/N) smiled at him as he blushed. "You're welcome, (Y/N). Promise me to keep this." "I promise, Shu." after there moments, (Y/N) and Shu went back to their house.

No, I won't be afraid~
No, I won't be afarid~
Just as long as you stand~
Stand by me~

"Are you leaving, (Y/N)?" Shu asked with a sadden face. "Yes Shu, I'm leaving because my mother has a new job since my father died from car accident." she said, almost cried because they never see again as Shu hugged (Y/N) with a tear at his eyes. (Y/N) hugged him back, then pat his back to calm him down.

"Don't forget about me, (Y/N)." "Me too." then, (Y/N) and her mother left from Beigoma while Shu watched them leave. "I hope we meet again, (Y/N).

So darlin' darlin' stand by me~
Ooooh stand by me~
Oh stand~
Stand by me~
Stand by me~

End of flashback, Shu was thinking how was she doing at there after moved. Then he continue training with his student flare, Lane. He was now turned good now after he lost the match.

If the sky we look upon~
Should tumble and fall~
Or the mountain should crumble to the sea~

With (Y/N), she was walking through the street to get fresh air. Suddenly, she was got bump into someone and they were fell.

"Oh, i'm so sorry. Are you ok?" (Y/N) said to the girl with helmet it had cat ears and roller baldes as she said, "Oh, it's fine. My name is Ilya Mao." Two girls stand up from the falling.

"My name is (Y/N) (L/N). Are you a blader?" "Yes, I am. From BC Sol, at Spain. Are you also a blader?" "Yes, it is" Ilya then smirked. She really want to battle against a strong tournemant. "Hey, I challenge you to battle wit me. And show me what you got." Ilya said as she show her bey, Magma Ifrit.

"Ok, challenge accepted!" With that, they were on the way to champion world cup and battle is started.

I won't cry~
I won't cry~
No I won't shed a tear~
Just as long (as long~)~
As you stand (you stand~)~
Stand by me~

(Y/N) is now battling against Ilya on 3rd match. (Y/N)'s bey is Mystic (B/N) and it's bey were clashing. Meanwhile at America, Shu's eyes widened and shocked to see (Y/N) was battling at Japan. After that, Shu hurried to the airport and went to Japan because he want to find (Y/N) and waited patiently for 2 hours.

So darlin' darlin' stand by me~
Ooooh stand by me~
Ooh stand~
Stand by me~
Stand by me~

After the match, (Y/N) won in the match. "Wow, you doing great, (Y/N)." Ilya said with a smirked on her face. "You too, Ilya. Hope we battle again." "You too, (Y/N). See ya." with that, Ilya leave (Y/N) alone at the outside and so do her. (Y/N) decides to walk through the street and finally found the that she can rest. At the beach. She then take a rest from the match. Little she didn't knkw that someone was stalking her from the tree.

Yeah~ yeah~
Whenever you're in trouble~
Won't you stand by me~
Ooooh stand by me~
Oh stand now (woah oh~) ~
Stand by me~

(Y/N) was still sitting on the sand while watching the sun is setting. She look the bracelet on her right/left hand that Shu gave it to her. It make her memory flashback when Shu and her were met. Just then, someone was closing her her eyes with its hand as she began panic and shocked.

"Who is it?!" "It's me, (Y/N). Your old friend." it realised its hands as (Y/N) look at it. It was her childhood friend, Shu Kurenai. Her eyes widened and that she finally see him again.

"Shu, is it really you?" "Yes, (Y/N). It's me." (Y/N)'s eyes tearing up as she hugged him happily. Shu was surprised it and he hugged her back as he close his eye. "I miss you so much." She said as he smile at her and said, "I miss you too, (Y/N)." They realised from the hug and kiss on the lips passionately. A few minutes later, let go from the lips and the smile each other.

Stand by me~
Stand by me~
Oooh stand~
Stand by me~

"(Y/N) (L/N), will you be my girlfriend." Shu confess her. Then (Y/N) smile at him and said. "A million yes!" Shu smiled and (Y/N) accepted be Shu's girlfriend. In the end, Shu bring (Y/N) to America to let her to stayed with him while (Y/N) asked her mother to stay with Shu for longer and her mother was agreed to let (Y/N) stayed. Shu and (Y/N) were now happy that they finally being couple for their own.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1069 words

Ok, that's all I have to write about. I also kinda like songfic in this one-shot. Hope you like my story.

Sayonara!