(Dynamite Battle/ Quaddrive) Shu Kurenai x Cute!Shy! Male Reader

Request by wondernova1.

Thank you for giving the request and I hope for all my female readers don't mind that reader is male.😅

Also, this is the first time I wrote Male! Reader and doesn't know how boy's react.

Anyway, hope you enjoy!!!

~~~~~~

(Normal POV)

(Y/N) (L/N) is the emperor blader in team Supreme 5 and he is the strongest blader in Japan. And he can defeat Lui many times.

Even he was acting so shy and cute, make many fangirls fell in love with him and asked him for a date. But, (Y/N) just ran away from them.

He had a little crush on his childhood friend, Shu Kurenai. (Y/N) thought Shu was cold, hatred and unfriendly someone.

But for him, Shu being kind and helpful for (Y/N) because Shu know how he feel when he was nervous from the tournament.

Shu even asked him for training for their bey and getvstronger together.

And now, they were 15 years old and become a strongest blader in America. Shu is legendery blader while (Y/N) is the emperor blader.

But what (Y/N) didn't know that.......Shu also had a crush on him since they were childhood.
.
.
.
.
.
(Your POV)

I was battling against demon king at the training centre. Shu was busy right now. Then, I shouted....

"GO, (B/N)!!!!!!!!" My bey, (B/N), is an attack type as it attack Belial. Bell surprised at it and grinned.

"Not, so fast, emperor. BELIAL!!!!" Belial then attacked (B/N) back until............ Belial bursted first while (B/N) stopped spinning. Bell eyes widened.

"(B/N) win with the burst finished!! (Y/N) is the winner!" I smiled proudly as Bell glared at me.

"That can't be happen. One more battle, (Y/N)!!!" I shook my head.

"Sorry, Bell. I can't, because I need to do something else."

"I don't care!! Just one more-" Bell stopped then stared at it.....with the scared face. Then, someone hug me from behind, causing me blushed.

"Don't you heard that, Bell. (Y/N) said he need to do something." It said. My eyes widened. It was none other than my crush. Bell then....

"O-Ok, I'm leaving." With that, he left. Shu then let go from the hug as I glances at him......Shu was smirking, I blushed.

"H-Hey, Shu, w-why're you smirking a-about?" I asked. Shu came closer to me and said.

"I'm just want to know what you were doing. And......" his face turned into serious expression.

"I had to say something about you." I stared at him and confused.

"What is it?" Shu then..........kissed me on the lips. I shocked at it as I slowly kiss him back. Shu let go from the kiss and had a smiled on his faced.

"(Y/N), I love you ever since we were childhood and I don't care that you were shy." My eyes widened, he confessed at me. I look down.

"I-I love you too, but this is wrong. No boy can fell in love with the boy." Shu lifted me up and kissed on my cheek.

"I don't care, (Y/N). We're gay, after all." He smirked evilly. I blushed madly and hid my face into his chest. I heard Shu chuckled.

"Anyway, wanna hangout with me?" I look up and smiled.

"Sure thing."

~~~~~~

584 words

Done!! Sorry that this story is short and I'm rare to write about boy x boy!! Hope you like it.

Sayonara!!