(Chouzetsu/Turbo) Popular Shu Kurenai x Tsundere Reader

Hello, another story for today amd tomorrow I have exam again so I'll be back after two days.

Hope you enjoy!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Normal POV)

(Y/N) is the tsundere girl in the raging bull and she really don't like boys because many guy want to asked the (h/c) haired for a date, but she rejected them. Also she's stronger than the other bladers in raging bull.

Shu Kurenai is the most popular in the raging bull. Many female bladers want asked him to train with them and hangout with him, but Shu doesn't interested with someone being fangirling and he rejected their confession. Except for a tsundere girl. Shu notice that a (h/c) haired really never get interested with the popular guy.
Shu think that he will confess with her no matter what.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Your POV)

I was eating my favourite food, (f/f)(favourite food), with my best friend, (R/G) at the outside from the raging bull building. She's the only one of my friend since I joined the team and meet her at the training room. (R/G) was eating a ramen every time, except the morning.

"Hey, (Y/N)." I stopped and turned to her. "What is it, (R/G)?" "After we eat, can you train me how to get stronger like you?" She asked as I smiled and nodded agreement. As you can see, I don't like hangout with a boy because they're kinda jerk, except for my bestie. My mentor, Shu Kurenai, he's a popular blader and I don't like him either.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Timeskip

After me and (R/G) eat, I'm training her to get stronger and also I'm stronger than her. 2 hours later, (R/G) and I were resting from the training while my best friend drink some water. After she drink, she stood up as I looked at her confused.

"Hey, (Y/N). Thanks for the training today. I'm off. Bye." She said as I greet her back. She left and now I'm the only one in the training room. As I rest with my eyes close, I heard a footsteps from the outside but I ignore it as the figure close my eyes with it hands.

"Who's there?!" "Guess who?~" it said, sound like a male voice as I reply, "It's you.... Shu Kurenai." Then he let go of his hand as I look at him, he was smirking at me as I blushed. A little.

"What do you want?" I said and looked away from him with a crossed arms. "Nothing, I just want to see what a tsundere-chan is doing.~" he teased as I glared at him. "It's none of your business, Mr. Kurenai." I looked away again as I felt an arms wrapped around my waist as I look at behind, it was him! I struggle but it won't let go.

"Hey! Let go of me!" I scolded as he turned me around to looked at him. "No, no, no, miss tsundere-chan. I'll make you love me now." Then he brought me, in bridal style and I went to his room as he put me down on the bed as he pinned me with both of my hands.

"Now I'm gonna make you mine, (Y/N)." Shu cooed as I stared at him eyes widened. It's too late that he unbuttoned my jacket and then my shirt as he leaving love bites and dark hickies on my neck. I moaned.

"S-Shu...." "Shh, (Y/N). Don't say anything." With that, he's starting make out with me. 'Damn you, Shu Kurenai. You know that I hate boys.' I thought as he doing again. I accidentally moaned louder and I can't covered my mouth.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Timeskip

(Normal POV)

After Shu make-out with (Y/N), both of them panted heavily, (Y/N) slept peacefully from her body's pain. Shu looked at her smiled and realized that they're naked. Then Shu took a blanket and wrap it on (Y/N)'s body to covered herself, and so do him. Shu look at her again as he pecked his lips on her forehead, then he fell asleep beside her with a smile on his face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next morning, Shu woke up from the sleeping before (Y/N). He grinned as he give her a butterfly kisses on her face. (Y/N) woke up and groaned from her body feel pained, mostly her back is ache. Then (Y/N) sat and glare at him about yesterday.

"You know, Shu. I really hate you." She said with an angry on her face. Shu grinned wider. "Why not? I like your attitude." "It's because of me very different than the other fangirls." "Exactly, I've been waiting for this tsundere-chan." He said as (Y/N) blushed at this nickname he said to her.

"Hmph! I hate you, mr. Albino!" (Y/N) mad as she crossed her arms. Shu smirked as he wrapped his arms around her body. "Awww, I love you too, tsundere-chan." Then he teased her again. (Y/N) being tsundere sometimes. "I can't believe that I fell for that albino boy." (Y/N) muttered. Shu heard it and chuckled as he enjoyed with a tsundere girl.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

882 words

Ok, that's all the story I make. Hope you like it and stay safe & health.

Sayonara!