(Chouzetsu/ Turbo) Shu Kurenai x Phi's sister Reader (Part 1)

Hello, readers!! This story continued from 'Red Eye! Shu Kurenai x Phi's sister Reader'.

Also I forgot, reader's eyes are the same while two brothers, hetreochromia eyes.

Hope you enjoy!!!!

~~~~~~~

(Normal POV)

2 years later, Shu is now become the owner after Theodore Glass get in the jailed since the police know that he treat the kids very pitiful. (Y/N) now become the best blader in America after Shu invited her. Fubuki is now joined too after he quitted his team beyclub at Beigoma.

And now, Fubuki joined the battle ship tonget stronger while (Y/N) and Shu watched his battle at TV. (Y/N) then know that the person who joined the battle ship. It was none other than her brother, Phi.

He's the one who said to her to not to come back to their place again, except for him. He's very caring with her and now she didn't know what he's doing all the time. Shu didn't know that (Y/N) is........Phi's sister.

(Y/N) just keep a secret from and don't want made him mad. She was afraid about it. And now the battle ship is over as she heard the news about....Hyde is coming in Japan. (Y/N) surprised as she watched it.
.
.
.
.
.
(Your POV)

After I heard my brother came to Japan, I couldn't help but I missed him. He's the only one who always being kind to me, unlike Phi. Even Phi is the softer, but he acts like a leader and doesn't care about me and Hyde are not sibling.

I just don't know why he came at there. Probably he had a battling against his rival. Or...he's looking for me all the world. I sighed as I went to the training at the training room.
.
.
.
After I training for 3 hours, I rested on the bench as I drink the mineral water. Then, a calm voice spoke to me.

"Hey, (Y/N)." I turned to the person. It was none other than Shu. I smiled at him.

"Hey, Shu." I greeted.

"Are you done training?"

"Yes, I am." I said as Shu turned into a serious face and stared at me. I confused.

"(Y/N), I'm came here to talk with you because....there's something that I want to tell you." Shu said, looks like it was a bad news.

"Sure, what is it?" I asked as Shu sat beside me.

"Alright, last night, Fubuki called me and he said that his friend was now had a dark resonance, like me. Then, Fubuki will came here very soon and ask us to go to the Dread Tower." He explained as my eyes widened. Dread Tower?! That's the place where I lives.
Shu look at me with eye burrowed.

"Hey, (Y/N). Are you ok? You look kinda nervous." I gulped and my heart is beating fast. I'm afraid that if I tell him the truth about my past, will he believe me? I take a deep breath and stared at him with a serious.

"Shu, I want to tell you something."

"What is it, (Y/N)?"

Then, I explain everything to him about my past. I also told him that Phi and Hyde are my brothers and my brother, Phi, throwed me out from their place and Phi said don't want me to come at their place again. Hyde want to help me but...Phi just gave him with scary eyes, like the dark god. Hyde scared and then listen to him. I cried and begging him want to stay as Phi just shut the door, leaving me all alone. He also call me that I'm not worthy become a blader.

After I explained to him, Shu look at me with a frowned as my  tears fell down to my cheeks. Shu noticed as he wiped my tears away.

"(Y/N), I'm so sorry about your past. I can't believed that he treat you like a trash." Shu said in venom tone about he treat me like don't feel pity.