(Sparking/ Surge) Babysitter Shu Kurenai x Child!Stubborn Reader

Request by KaoruKenzaki555.

Thank you for the request. I'm kinda make the story like a childish write.

Hope you enjoy!!!!

~~~~~

(Normal POV)

"Hey, Shu. I want you to take care of my daughter because I had to do on my work. If you don't mind." The woman said. Both of them at the in front of Raging Bull. The albino blader smiled.

"Don't worry, Ms. (L/N). I'll take care of her, even she is kinda stubborn." Shu chuckled nervously as he look at the (h/c) haired girl was pouting. That was (Y/N). 8 years old kid. Her mother giggled at her.

"Sorry about that, Shu. I let (Y/N) stay with you." (Y/N)'s mother said. Shu just smiled.

"It's fine. I promised." Ms. (L/N) smiled as she kissed (Y/N)'s forehead and saying goodbye to her. She went to the car and then went to the right. (Y/N) just stared at it as Shu hold her hand.

"Let's go inside, (Y/N)." Shu said kindly for her. She shook her head, it means no. Shu grinned as he picked her up and went inside as (Y/N) struggled.

"H-Hey! Let me go, sir!!" (Y/N) said madly. Shu ignored her.
.
.
.
.
.
Shu was doing his paperworks while (Y/N) just watching the video on her tablet, her mother is giving to her and also told to Shu to watched for her.

After he done, he went beside her. (Y/N) doesn't care about it. Shu then asked.

"Hey, (Y/N). Do you play beyblade?" (Y/N) paused the video and turned to look at him with facepalmed.

"No, why?" Shu then picked her up and put her on his lap.

"It's nothing. I'm just asking. Don't you want to play beyblade with me?" (Y/N) shook her head with stubborness look as she look away.

"No, I don't interested with beyblade. I like to drawing or reading books." (Y/N) said as she continued watching the video. Shu sigjed as the pop from the idea of his head.

"Hey, do you want to taste some spaghetti?" Shu asked. (Y/N) paused and look at him with a smiled.

"Of course, I want! That's my favourite food." (Y/N) said happily. Shu chuckled.

"I'm surprised. Alright, let's go to the cafetaria." (Y/N) nodded as they went to the kitchen to cook some carbonara.
.
.
.
.
.
(Shu POV)

After I cooked carbonara, I give a carbonara for (Y/N) because I made a promised to make her happy but she seem not. She just quite and not able to talk with someone. I look at her, she was eating spaghetti. She kinda enjoy it.

"So, do you like it?" I asked. She turned to look at me and smiled.

"Yeah, I like it."

"So, after you eat, can I chat with you? My works are done." (Y/N) nodded as I'm still watching her eating. Then, I also ate with her while pay attention to her.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

On night time

Me and (Y/N) went to my room because her mother said she will picked her up on tomorrow. So I let her sleep with me. Luckily (Y/N) had an extra cloth to stay in one night. As I change my cloth into pyjamas, I went to the bed and I saw (Y/N) still not sleeping yet. I sighed as I went beside her.

"Hey, (Y/N). Are you not sleepy?"

"No, I'm just boring. When my mom is coming here. I miss her." She said and look down. I frowned as I hug her.

"It's ok. Your mom will picking you on tomorrow and I feel so much fun to be your babysitting." I said to make her happy. (Y/N) smiled as I was about to sleep. Then, (Y/N) just.....threw the pillow on my face. I groaned as she laughed. I grinned.

"Oh, wanna play? Let's play!" Then, me and (Y/N) play pillow fight. Just like me and Valt do the same when I was 11. After that, (Y/N) feel tired as she went into the deep sleep. I smiled as I kissed jher forehead.

"Good night, (Y/N)." Then, I closed the lamp and went to sleep.
.
.
.
.
.
The next day

(Normal POV)

(Y/N)'s mother had arrived. (Y/N) hug her mom with a sad. Shu smiled at them.

"Hey, Shu. Thank you so much for taking good care of my daughter. I really appreciated to you." Ms. (L/N) said. Shu smiled while he patted her head.

"It's fine, Ms. (L/N). With pleasure to be (Y/N)'s babysitter and I like to spend her time anyway." Shu smiled. (Y/N) let go from the hug as she went to Shu and hug him.

"Hey, sir. Next time we will meet again, right." (Y/N) said with cutie eyes. Shu smiled as he hug her back.

"Of course, (Y/N). I'll see you on next time." Then, (Y/N) ran to the car and went inside of it. (Y/N)'s mother and Shu chuckled.

"Typical, (Y/N). Ok, Shu. We'll leave now."

"Yeah, sure." Ms. (L/N) went to the car and started engine. Shu just stared at them as the car moved to the road and gone. Shu then went inside to continued on his work.

'I'll see you again, (Y/N). I really love become your babysitter.'

~~~~~~~

949 words

Finally done. Sorry that I make a short, KaoruKenzaki555. Also, I feel like I want to end on this book and discontinued because when I write this book, I almost forgot how to make. If you all readers don't mind.

Sayonara.